23

SCHOOL OF ROCK IS AN AWESOME MOVIE.

Shoutouts to:

@tbh-louis

@LiLLyChAn123

HazzaHoranX

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lilly Kane's POV
✦✧✦✧✦✧4.97k reads✦✧✦✧✦

I was quiet the entire ride. Luke would occasionally try to talk to me, but I avoided all of his questions. When we pulled up to Harry's house, he sighed and looked over at me. "Why are we at Harry's house? Why are we even here? Don't you hate him?" he asked, unbuckling his safety belt and turning to face me.

"Stop asking me questions. I just want to see him, okay?" I glared at him, crossing my arms. He held his hands up in defense before popping open the car door and leaving. I rolled my eyes and followed the lad up to Harry's house. He opened the door and allowed me to enter first.

"We're here!" Luke announced, slamming the door.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Harry chuckled, hopping up from the couch. "I knew you'd be back, love."

I didn't reply, just smiled. "Did you drive here with Tamara's car?" he asked, gesturing to the car outside.

"No? Luke drove me here, didn't you tell him to?" I asked, frowning.

"Luke? Whose Luke?" he inquired, raising an eyebrow. I whipped my head around and squinted my eyes at the blonde guy laughing with his head thrown back.

"This isn't funny!" I shouted, shoving Luke back.

"Hey! Don't start picking on me because your stupid "friend-with-benefits" is pretending that I'm not even here." Luke shot back.

"He is not my friend-with-benefits!" I yelled back, cowering away when he raised his fist.

"Lilly, stop it! What the fuck are you doing?!" Harry joined the argument, grabbing my wrists and forcing me to face him. "No one is there! There is no Luke! You're yelling at no one!" he shouted the sense into me. I felt my mind snap. I slowly craned my neck to see Luke with his hands on his hips.

"Fuck you, Harry. I'm leaving." Luke threw open the door and slammed it harshly, causing me to wince.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Harry Styles POV
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

"Lilly, stop it! What the fuck are you doing?!" I shouted, grabbing her wrists and forcing her to face me. "No one is there! There is no Luke! You're yelling at no one!" I tried to shout the sense into her. Lilly slowly craned her neck to look behind her shoulder. She stared off at nothing and suddenly winced.

I released her wrists and took a deep breath. We both said nothing. I had a few thoughts running through my mind, thoughts that could probably sum the situation up.

First option: She's schizophrenic.

Second option: She's crazy.

No, that's unfair. I can't label her as crazy.

I looked back at her. Her head was hanging low and she was staring at the floor with her arms tucked behind her back. She looked vulnerable and unconfident. Did I drag down her self esteem? Is she weak and fragile because of me, because of what I've done to her, because of what I've turned her into?

I frowned and reached out to hold her in my arms, but she jerked away from my touch. I felt my heart lurch in my chest. My guilt was eating me alive and I just wanted to hold Lilly, to tell her I'm sorry for what I've done to her, even though I know it's going to happen again.

But, Lilly was mine, my little toy. And you have to take care of your toys, to make sure you don't break them, right? I've already broken mine, though.

Usually, when your break your toy, you want another one. Not me. I don't want a new toy, I want to keep this one. No matter how many times I break it.

"Lilly," I whispered, her slowly lift up her head to reveal watery blue eyes. "Are you scared of me?"

She didn't move a single muscle. She just stared into my eyes, her bottom lip quivering. "Answer me, prize," I said almost breathlessly. "Are you scared of me?" I repeated.

She straightened her posture, looking into my eyes, the icy blue iris freezing our stare to hold forever. She lowered her eyelids and glared at me. She walked closer to me, tucking her fingers under my chin and pulling me down to her lips. Her hot breath brushing against my lips, our kiss almost final.

She gave me a smirk and said, "I don't need to be scared of you. There are scarier things in this world, things scarier than you."

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦