31

Shoutouts:

Chuppa_chupps

danielle096

AngryWolfsWrath

savey20

bootyash

cupcakelover1239

ndubisi_o234

wowhstyles

fix_the_curtain
.....
Harry Styles POV
✦✧✦✧✦✧12.2k reads✧✦✧✦✧

UNEDITED

I was cuddling something when I woke up. I pulled it closer to me and brushed my fingers across it, groaning when I had realized it was just a pillow. I pushed the pillow away from me and looked around for the girl I hooked up with last night. Where was she?

I couldn't remember who it was. All I remember is that she was hot. I grinned at the memory of her screaming my name until her voice was hoarse. I got out of bed, rummaged through my drawers and pulled on a pair of blue boxers. I heard pans being clanked around in the kitchen and my hearted started to flitter.

"Hello?" I called out. Hopefully she won't mind me walking out in my briefs. I turned the corner and smacked my forehead. "Michael Clifford, what the fuck are you doing in my house!?" I shouted, placing a hand over the bulge in my briefs.

He turned around and scoffed. "Don't be silly, Harry. Calum is in here too." my mind was spinning and grabbed the counter.

"Why are you two in my house? How did you two get in my house?" I snapped dizzily.

"Well, Ed was worried about you, and wanted us to check on you. We came in through the front door because a short brunette girl left it unlocked." Mikey explained, running a hand through his messy pink hair.

"Ed? Ed was worried about me?" I laughed. "Unbelievable."

"Well he was." piped a voice from behind me. Calum rested against the wall with a smirk on his lips. I rolled my eyes at all of this newfound information.

"Then why did he send you guys? Why didn't the bastard come down himself?" I grimaced.

"He tried calling, but gave up, so he sent us down." Calum answered, pulling the pan away from Mikey's grip, emptying the delicious contents onto a glass plate.

"And this brunette girl? You just let her leave?" I asked, retracing back to the earlier topic.

"We tried to stop her, but she didn't even give us a second glance before continuing down the street." Mikey cut in before Calum could answer, pushing the plate into my hands.

"Damn it, Mikey, I wanted to know who it was!" I shouted, placing the plate on the counter.

"You don't even know who is was? Did you even fuck her?" Calum chuckled, grabbing his stomach.

"That was the problem! I fucked her, but I don't know who it was."

Mikey joined in on the laughter, heartily slapping my back. "Where did you pick her up?"

"The pub."

"She could have a disease." Calum suppressed his grin.

"No, no! She was so familiar, like I knew her. She let me call her Lilly," I faintly smirked at the fresh memory.

"You smell like alcohol and sweat, go wash up, then we'll pay a visit to Lilly."

"Lilly has nothing to do with this." I jabbed Calum in the chest. Mikey grabbed my arm and pushed me away.

"Go wash up." Mikey echoed with a stern expression. I rolled my eyes and started down the hall, turning into the bathroom. It was hot and steamy inside.

"Did one of you take a damn shower!?" I barked.

They both raised questionable eyebrows. "No?" they both mumbled, equally confused.

The girl. She must've taken a shower before she ran out. Maybe she left something behind. I locked the door and searched around. Nothing. She didn't leave a trace. All she left behind was the slight scent of vodka and vanilla. I inwardly groaned and started up the shower. I stripped out of my briefs and climbed into the shower. I smiled slightly at the shampoo cap resting beside the bottle.

I rested against the cold tile wall and allowed the warm water to pour down on my head, small beads forming on my curls. I remembered the taste of her lips and the seductive words she moaned. I remembered her cherry red lips, swollen from our snogging session. I remembered the minor pain I endured from her nails in my back. I reached behind me and touched the faint marks.

After washing up, I turned off the water and climbed out, wrapping the towel around my waist. I heard Calum and Michael talking in the kitchen. "Who do you think the lass was?" Calum started up the conversation.

"Who knows? She looked pretty pale. Too bad we couldn't see her face past that large hoodie she probably stole from Harry."

"Do you think it was Lilly?"

"No chance, mate," Mikey scoffed. "I really don't think so."

I clenched my fists around the towel and dashed for my bedroom. I pulled on briefs, tight jeans that were ripped at the knees, and a black tee. I slipped into boots and ruffled my damp hair before walking into the kitchen. "So, tell me again why we are visiting Lilly?"

"She ought to know that the girl you slept with was named after her." Mikey twirled his car keys around his fingers, smiling deviously at me.

"Fuck you, Clifford."

"No thanks, I got someone to do that for me." he replied cheekily, Calum laughing along with him. I grumbled and rolled my eyes, pushing past them.

The drive to Lilly's house was loud and frustrating. Calum and Mikey argued over a music station, finally deciding on BBC radio after five minuets of endless shouting. I sat in the back seat with my phone in my hands, scrolling lazily through Twitter. The car suddenly jolted, resulting in my phone being flung toward the back of Calum's head.

"What the hell?" he growled, picking up my phone.

"Sorry." I murmured, snatching my phone from his hand and scrambling to leave these two imbeciles in the car. I practically ran up to the door. I pounded on it, begging to Lilly to open it and not Tamara.

I wanted to hold Lilly right now. I felt awful for what I've down and I've always wanted to make love to Lilly. Now I've gone and fucked it all up-

The door swung open, almost knocking me off my feet. The girl standing before me looked awkward and broken. Her brown hair fell messily around her shoulders. Her hands were pale and I couldn't make out her features past the hoodie covering her face.

I couldn't make out her features past MY hoodie covering her face. My hoodie, she took it. Its covering her face, just like how Mikey and Calum described the girl fleeing from my house. She slowly pulled back the hoodie, revealing a smiling Lilly with dark circles under sad eyes. "Hello, Harry."

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧