Epilogue

.....
Narrator's POV.
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Lilly and Zayn Malik had their entire life set out. Everything was sought to be perfect and it was. They had moved into a beautiful apartment, good enough for just the two of them. Lilly was in no absolute rush to start a family, but Zayn was quite antsy to have a baby.

Harry had dropped by on numerous occasions, only making Lilly moan on two of those occasions when Zayn was not around. But, when he was, Lilly was hiding in their bedroom. She peeked out the window and witnessed their obnoxious fights. They fought over a blue packaged condom falling out of Harry's car, to which Zayn assumed he brought over to rape Lilly with.

It was an outrageous assumption, yes, but Zayn was quite protective of his new wife. Of course, the condom was brought for Lilly, but not to rape her with. Never. Harry has mistreated her before, but never in such a way. When he could not stop by the apartment, he would bring his sexual frustration out on himself, mostly in the shower when he was feeling alone.

Now, Harry was gone temporarily, scheduled to return tomorrow in the afternoon when Zayn would leave for work. Lilly felt dirty and sickened by it all, but she could not resist the temptations Harry gave her. She could not deny the constant pleasure he offered when he'd finger or come inside her, protected with a rubber of course.

This had only happened three other times, including last night, out of all fifteen visits. Cheating was scandalous, but who could stop her? Certainly not Zayn, he was not around. Plus, she had made a mental blueprint as to how she would stop this affair.
...

Lilly was putting away newly bought dishes and Zayn snuck up behind her, kissing the back of her head. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning, babe." she greeted back, setting the dishes in the sink, just so she could kiss her adorning husband. She was betraying him, but she still loved him deeply and Harry could not change that no matter what. He knew that, too.

"I was thinking," he began, leading her to the dining room table. "Maybe, we could try to start a family?" He moved a large box, that was resting on an oak wood chair, so he could take a seat. He pulled Lilly onto his lap, nuzzling his nose into her swamp of coconut scented hair.

"With our low budget, honey?" she huffed. Zayn and Lilly never had sex before, so she felt a bit awkward about the situation. They were supposed to have sex on their honeymoon like normal newly weds would do, but Zayn got too drunk and couldn't stop puking.

"Oh, yeah! I have not told you! I got promoted, Lilly. We can really try this time, it will work out okay?" he promised, kissing the top of her head. Her heart sank to the pit of her growing stomach. Her body jolted in a nervous tremble.

"That's great! How fantastic, honey," she smiled genuinely. "Yes, we can try, definitely."

"After work, okay? We can have our Mallory, remember? You wanted a little girl named Mallory James Malik." Zayn was psyched. Beyond excited.He couldn't wait to hold a small infant in his arms and brag to his mates about how lucky he is to have a darling baby girl. "I'm so glad I'm doing this with you, spending our lives together."

"It's perfect, honey. I wouldn't want to have it any other way." Lilly smiled, placing a hand on her bulged tummy. Zayn didn't notice and she wanted to keep it that way.

-

As she waved Zayn off in his car when he drove to work, she grew worried. She began to chew her finger nails and pace around the house, groaning at her own incompetence.

All of her crimes would soon be surfaced, for she did not tell Harry that the condom had broken, and she was a few weeks pregnant with his child.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧