07

Lilly Kane's POV

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

I closed my eyes until Harry strode down the hall, wiping his damp hands on his shirt. "Scoot over," he ordered, flicking his hand at me. "I hate sitting on the floor."

I scooted until my back hit the couch cushion. "Lil?" he asked, pressing his forehead to mine. I gulped and tugged at the collar of my shirt.

"Yes?" I asked, hiding the nervous sweat breaking out around my temple.

"Who was your first kiss?" he asked, wiping his thumb over my bottom lip. I shivered and wrapped my finger around one of his curls.

"A guy," I taunted, brushing his curls behind his ears. He knitted his eyebrows together in frustration.

"What was his name, smart ass?" he chuckled, running a hand over my stomach. I cringed under his touch but he continued.

"Liam Payne, this guy in high school."

"Senior year?"

"Mhm."

"That's only like two years ago. You got your first kiss two years ago?" he growled in a low voice. I nodded, squirming my toes around in my socks.

"Why?"

"That's pitiful." he scoffed, softly rubbing his forehead against mine.

"Shut up," I joked, looking down. He tucked his finger under my chin, pulling it up. My blue eyes met his jade eyes, growing darker by the second.

"Lilly?"

"Yes, Har-"

"Kiss me."

"What?"

"Kiss me." he sucked in a breath as he eyed my lips. I opened my mouth to say something, but was blocked off by Harry's lips.

His lips moved in sync with mine, moulding together like clay. He swiped his tongue over my lip. I ignored it, and instead tugged Harry's bottom lip between my teeth. He grunted before pulling away. He messily placed sloppy, wet kisses down my neck. I opened my mouth to insist that he stops, but he pulled away before I had the chance to say anything.

"Wake up,"

"Hm?" I hummed, silently praying he'd kiss me again.

"Lilly, wake up!" he raised his voice, his face growing blurry. "Wake up, come on," he begged, shaking my shoulders. Harry was replaced by a bright yellow light.

The blinding light flooded my vision. Harry was hovering over me with a irritated expression on his godly face.

Did I just call Harry godly?

Yes you did! You horny slug, you. You just had a make out dream with Harry! My subconscious snickered in the back of my mind. I pushed her away and frowned at Harry. "Why did you wake me up?" To be honest, I didn't even realize I was sleeping.

"I watched Ice Age 1 & 2 to keep myself occupied but I got hungry." he told me, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why didn't you just raid my cabinets or my fridge?" I whined, rolling over and stuffing my face into the pillow.

"Because I'm not rude."

"It's not rude if you're hungry." I snapped.

"Whatever. Come on, let's get go out and eat." he crossed his arms.

"Harry, whatever your middle-name is, Styles! Are you asking me on a date?" I turned over and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Edward."