19

SHOUTOUTS:

Asthenophobia

_walker__

@m_adysen
..........
Lauren Mano's POV
(blue haired girl pining down Lilly.)
✦✧✦✧✦✧3.56K reads✦✧✦✧✦✧

Her tiny body wriggled beneath me, struggling my get away from my death grip. I dug my finger nails into her wrists, her cold flesh stunning my blunt nails. "Lauren. Let her up." Ed's sharp voice broke the painful silence.

I looked into Lilly's eyes once more. Her blue eyes reminded me of Louis's eyes, the way the vivid color swirled around the pupil like an optical illusion. She gave out a whimper as I crawled off her, standing beside Ed with my arms folded behind me. "Get up," I told her, motioning her to come closer to us. "Come closer, for I won't bite." I talked slowly with a smirk on my lips, careful not to rush the events.

"Don't touch me." she says, her voice sounding like she had a mouthful of cotton.

"We won't." Ed promised, raising his arms in defense. "But Harry will. Grab her." he directed.

The curly haired boy lunged for the girl, grabbing her wrists and holding them tightly in his large hands. "Don't try anything, Lilly." Harry warns, Lilly's tears already peeking out.

She sobbed quietly, a smart move for the idiot girl. She knew not to make too much noise; she did have true knowledge. She must be afraid of Harry or something, because she cowered away when he lifted up a hand to smooth down her messy hair. Her frazzled nerves caused her body to tremble violently.

Ed opened a door and we all followed closely behind, Louis entering the room a short while after. It was another large room, decorated like a basic hotel living room. It was nice and calm, nothing too crazy decorated on the walls. It was all simple.

We all sat in silence, exchanging glances with one another, waiting for someone to speak. I felt someone's eyes practically setting fire to the side of my head. I whipped around to meet the chocolate eyes of Calum, the darkness of eyes disappearing for a swift moment as he winked at me. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

Ugh, as if. My subconscious spat in the back of my head.

"What are you guys going to do to me?" Lilly croaked quietly, her meek demeanor making me sick. What did Harry see in her? She was weak and she obviously let Harry stomp all over her like a doormat. I was bold, confident and transcendent, yet he picked her over me? I secretly envied the pitiful weakling but I knew Louis would treat me better than Harry would ever treat Lilly.

"We're not going to kill you or anything, if that's what you're thinking." Ed told her, watching the relief sweep across the her face.

"Then why? Why are you doing this? You had that bitch over there tackle me, and for what? What kind of scheme are you planning, because I'm going to make sure it doesn't work." she pointed on me, her voice dripping with anger and rage.

There's a silver of ice I sensed inside her. And with one snap, she can become a giant mess. If the ice were to grow colder, the meek side of this girl would disappear. I liked the confident side of her, even if I was the one getting insulted. It was nice to see her stand up for herself.

"How do you know if even have a 'plan'?" I reply back, mocking her annoying voice. She shot a glare at me, sealing my doom with her eyes.

"Because, why else would you guys bring me back here?"

"Not everything is about you, Princess." I tell her, my voice rising with my body as I stood up.

"Sit down, you don't need to make a scene." she replied with monotone, her eyes slowly following my every move. I sat back down, jerking away from Louis's touch.