30 (Smut Chapter Graphic Content)

Shoutouts:

MagicAl_WinGs_

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Lilly Kane's POV
✦✧✦✧✦10.10k reads✦✧✦✧✦

Unedited

He grinned and pecked a small kiss to my thin lips. "Oh, babe," he chuckled. "As long as I can call you Lilly."

I lolled my head from side to side, spitting out a few giggles. "Ah, fine. Okay." I agreed, grabbing the collar of his button up shirt and pulling him down to meet my lips. His lips were rough and hard against mine, but had a hint of sweet silk. He gently bit my lip, making me whine like an injured canine.

I felt his warm tongue glide across my teeth. A few grunts were tossed back and forth. I didn't protest when his lips left mine, proceeding to press firm kisses down my neck. He searched my neck with his lips, trying to find my sweet spot. I giggled at his confusion when he couldn't find it. My giggles were cut short and replaced by throaty moans when he puckered a kiss on my collarbone. "Right there, eh?" he murmured.

I frantically nodded as he placed more kisses on my collarbone, the only things escaping my lips were noisy moans. I whined when he pulled away, but my pouty lip was replaced by an amused grin. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt, staring down at me with lustful eyes. I bit down on my lip and wriggled uncomfortably on the bed.

He slid his shirt off and hovered over my again, licking a hot stripe down from my ear lobe to my collar bone. I shuddered and forced back an involuntary moan. "Do you like that, Lilly?" he husked, sliding his hands up and down my thighs. My back began to arch off the bed, and I nodded again, unable to speak.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt his large fingers creep under my skirt and stroke the front of my panties. I whined and bucked up my hips, briefly opening my eyes to catch a glimpse of his green eyes again. He weakly smiled at me, as if he was holding back something. I glanced down and sure enough, he was hard. "Can I take this off?" he asked, his voice cracking at the end.

"Y-Yes." I croaked, unzipping the zipper in the back of the skirt, whilst he helped me wiggle out of it. He licked his lips and hungrily stared down at my panties. I was wearing a black lace. It was uncomfortable but totally worth it when I saw his eyes bulge out of his head. His hands were shaky and it was kind of cute watching him try to hide his trembling hands.

He pressed his palm on the front of the lace, gently pushing on my area. My breath hitched in my throat as he continued to palm me. I groaned with pleasure and rested my hand on his, helping him push harder against me. I ground my hips and gulped for fresh breaths of air. He pulled his hand away, leaving me a whimpering mess.

"You're wet, babe. Your body reacts so nicely to me. Mind if I have a taste, love?" he smirked, grabbing the waistband.

The alcohol in my system begged to be noticed, but I ignored it and nodded. He took that as permission, and slid my panties down my legs, his eyes growing wider. I used my hands and covered my lady part, but he quickly moved them. "Oh god, Lil." he groaned, throwing his head back. "Don't cover it baby, you look so good."

His words made my heart thump rapidly and my legs shake. He dipped his head down, his curls tickling my thighs. I felt his nose nudge my skin and shivers ran right through me. He pressed a kiss to my area, making me gasp for air. He chuckled and pressed more kisses, lower and lower. I moaned and whined, my body shaking furiously with pleasure.

He slowly began to lick at the surface, slurping and running his tongue all around the region. No noises or words were able to pass through the boulder sized lump in my throat. I was making small, high pitched noises that only a dog would be able to hear. The warmth of his tongue inside me felt better than anything I've ever experienced before, and his cool lip ring added to the sensation.