02

Lilly Kane's POV

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

I peeled my eyes open slowly, taking in my surroundings. This isn't my room. Where the hell am I? I tried to sit up, bet I was held down by someone's arm. I craned my neck to see Harry Fucking Styles. Oh, god.

His curly hair fell over his eyes, his snores were quiet and soft. I grabbed his tatted arm and pried myself from his grip. I stumbled out of his bed and slipped my heels onto my feet. I opened the door, hearing rustling from the other side of the bed.

"Lilly, where are you going?" Harry's raspy morning voice startled me.

"I'm leaving, Har-" I cut my sentence short once Harry sat up. His chest was bare and his basketball shorts were hanging low on his waist. My eyes widened and darted to his black shirt laying on the ground.

"Finish your sentence, love." he rubbed his eyes and had a playful smirk on his lips.

"Oh...uh...w-where's your shirt?" I asked although I already knew the answer.

"It got hot during the night so I took it off, no biggie," he chortled, swiping his shirt from the ground. My eyes scanned his tan, muscular, and toned chest. "Quit staring at me." he snapped whilst sliding the shirt over his head, concealing his chest.

I turned toward the door and leaned against it. I smoothed down my 'dress' and paused. I looked down to see a giant white v-neck hanging losses my off my body. My heart began to beat quickly; how come I didn't notice this sooner? Am I that hungover? I didn't feel hungover, though. I heard Harry laughing at my surprised state. "D-Did you undress me?!" I shouted, outraged.

"Yeah, why? I've undressed a lot of girls, Lil. Nothing I haven't seen before. Nice Hello Kitty underwear, though." he winked and got off the bed, sifting through his drawers and finally pulling out my dress. "Here." he mumbled, tossing it at me. My cheeks were still blushing crimson as the thought crept into my mind of Harry undressing me. I shuddered and clutched my dress tightly.

"T-Thanks. I'll go find Tamara and I'll go home." I stepped into the hall and wasn't surprised at the complete mess. It looked like a tornado hit this place. Alcohol and cigarette buds littered the floor, along with teenagers. I stepped over a few people until I reached the bathroom. I gave a light knock then opened the door. No one was in there, so I changed out Harry's v-neck and slid on my dress. My dress stuck to my stomach by a cold liquid. I don't remember getting anything spilled on me?

I left the bathroom to see Harry, leaning against the wall and waiting for me. "Did you find Terri?" he asked, raking his long fingers through his hair. I raised an eyebrow at him. I suddenly knew what he meant,

"You mean Tamara. And no, I didn't even look yet." I told him, pushing past him.

"Ha, some 'friend' you are." he scoffed, using air quotes on the word friend. I ignored his comment and went down stairs, cautiously stepping over people and cups. Tamara was sprawled across the couch with a stranger laying beside her.

Ugh. Who is this pervert and why is he laying by my friend? I reached over the stranger to tap Tamara when I recognized the guy. His words played through my mind, "You're such a downer. Lighten up, will ya?" his annoying laugh rang through my head like it had last night. I poked Tamara's forehead, stretching completely over the rude boy beside her. She stirred slightly, knocking the boy with her hip. He groaned and shifted around.

"Tamara..." I half whispered, poking her back.

"What!? Leave me alone." she snapped, burying her face in her hands. I opened my mouth to say something, but the blonde boy spoke up instead,