13

Okay so I'm editing this before I publish it. WTF.

1.05K READS? THIS IS SO AMAZING AND YOU PEOPLE DESERVE SMUT STUFF.

Shoutouts to the following;

ToTheMoonAndBack1965

ilove1dlong

MrsDannyEdgee

...

Lilly Kane's POV

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

I tugged Zayn's white top over my head, the hem reaching just above my knees. His eyes raked my body, his brown eyes shining in the dim light. "You're so perfect Lilly. It hurts me to think that you've ever been heart broken. I can't believe Harry would mistreat such a gorgeous girl." he gushed, wrapping his arms around my midsection.

I felt my cheeks grow hot as I hugged him back, my arms tightening around his back. I had to stand on my tiptoes to reach him. I gripped his T-shirt, nuzzling my face into his neck. My nose brushed against his collar bone whilst he rubbed circles on my back. He recoiled himself from me, cupping his hand under my chin.

"Gorgeous girl." he repeated, nudging his nose on mine. I hummed under my breath, reaching up to entangle my fingers in his jet black hair. He tilted down his chin, softly pressing his lips on mine. Through all the marijuana, his lips still tasted like fresh mint.

He cupped the back of my head, running his fingers through my hair whilst twisting his lips around mine. He traced his hands down my back and took a firm hold on my hips, pulling me toward him. My chest ran into his but he kept passionately kissing me. The moment he slipped his tongue inside my mouth, a picture of Harry popped into my mind.

I felt tears prick at my closed eyes and my breathing became heavier, which sounded more like pants. Zayn groaned against my lips, softly probing at them with his teeth. The front door swung open, making my heart jump. Zayn didn't stop kissing me; even when I tried to push him off to see who had opened the door.

I felt Zayn detach his lips from mine, but it wasn't by his own actions. He was ripped away from me and thrown to the floor, a young lad climbed on top of him. The lad began to punch Zayn, their angry cries mixing together like the blood from the guy's fists and the blood on Zayn's face.

"Stop it!" I screamed, grabbing the boy and trying to pull him off Zayn. "Harry, stop it!!" I screamed again, pounding his back with my fists. Harry pulled his fist back to punch Zayn, but I grabbed his wrist. Harry was breathing heavily, tears streaming down his flustered cheeks. Zayn was coughing blood on the floor.

I was the cause of this.

My stomach began to churn as Harry shook me off, then standing up to tower over me. "You're coming with me." he growled, wrapping his slender fingers around my wrist.

"No, I'm not! Get off!" I yelled, slapping his hand. To no avail, he dragged me outside and threw me onto Zayn's damp lawn. I slid into the wet dirt and grass, stains crawling up the hem of Zayn's white t-shirt.

"What the fuck was that?" he asked, calmer than I had expected.

"What?"

"Don't play stupid, Lilly! I swear you were just making out with Zayn!!" he shouted, making me cringe.

"So what? Like you give a shit about me! You probably ran out and got into some other girls' pants, for all I know!" I shouted back. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it quickly. He ran his fingers through his curls, mumbling words under his breath.