12

Quick thing before the chapter starts!! I'd like to thank some more fans of my book! These people have been supportive from the start, commenting and voting on every chapter that I post. Very Special thanks to:

ForCurly

HarryStyles_girl98

LouisTheToppo

mondaymunchies

Thanks guys(;

And anyone else. Thanks for supporting me;-; I'll be sure to mention you in the next chapter.

..........................................

Harry Styles's POV

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

I felt guilt.

I felt pain.

Not as in physical pain, emotional pain. Not the pain from the scratches that weren't even caused by Melissa. The marks were caused by a fight at the bar the other night; when the taller boy had pushed me onto a splintered bar stool.

My knuckles were torn up too, which took me by surprise when Lilly didn't notice them. I need to control my anger problems, but I don't know how. Whenever I hit or push something, my blood gets boiled and I feel completely thrilled.

I told Lilly that it was Melissa's scratches just to piss her off. I wanted a reaction, payback, something!

Instead, it took a dangerously violent turn. I needed to feel the pain that I caused Lilly. I felt the need to hurt myself. To take the pain away from Lilly and put it on myself.

I threw my leather jacket over my shoulder, stuffing my keys into my pocket and leaving my house. It was almost 9:00pm, but I'm sure Marcel could give me a tattoo or piercing. Something.

I walked into the tattoo parlor, the bell above the door ringing. My brother turned around, smiling widely. "Harry, you finally came back." he teased, stretching out his arms.

"Nice to see you too, Marcel." I grinned, hugging him tightly before pulling back.

"What brings you here?" he asked, taking his dark lip ring between his teeth.

"I'm looking into a tattoo or piercing of some sort." I told him, my eyes gazing along the wall of displays of metal rings.

"Tell me when you find something ya like, and since it's late, I won't charge you." he smiled, patting my back.

"Thanks..." I mumbled, my head spinning. Marcel had gotten more piercings and tattoos since a couple months back. A couple months ago, he had a lip ring and two tattoos on his left arm.

Now, he had sleeves on both arms, an eyebrow piercing, nose piercing, tongue piercing and small tattoos creeping up his neck.

His appearance certainly has changed since high-school. I remember his nerdy years; He would always wear large glasses, sweater vests, and his curly hair was always gelled down.

Not a single tat or piercing to be seen.

Now he's completely different; which I don't mind. I finally pulled myself away from my thoughts and decided what I wanted. "Marcy?"

"Yes?" he piped. I was glad he still let me to call him by the feminine nickname I gave him when we were younger.

"I want a lip ring." I decided, pressing my finger to the glass container that held a black ring.