05

Lilly Kane's POV

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

I woke up in my bed, snuggling against my pillow. I let out a small snore then turn back around, just to hit my face on something. The bed frame, maybe? I frowned and opened my eyes, rubbing the eye dirt away. I stared at a plain black top with the neck cut into a V. I tilted my head up see Harry. He was sleeping, his eyes lightly closed and soft snores coming from his slightly parted lips.

I'm pretty sure we didn't do anything. We might've done something though... I kind of blacked out after I met that Zayn guy.

*Flashback*

I went into the nightclub, looking for Harry. He wasn't on the dance floor and he wasn't standing around looking for me either. I leaned against a wall and frowned to myself. I felt someone's arm rest on my shoulder and their arm wrap around my hips. "Hey," was the only thing he said before taking a sip of the drink he held in his hand.

His tanned skin was half-covered with a white tank top that showed his tattoos underneath.His dark hair was styled into a quiff and his brown eyes were dilated. "Hi," I smiled, eyeing the drink he clutched in his hands. Obviously he noticed,

"Want a sip?" he asked. I hummed and reluctantly took it from him. I threw it back and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. He smiled with satisfaction and took another drink. "The names' Zayn, what's your name, love?"

"Lilly."

"It's nice to meet you. Would you like to dance?"he asked, tightening the grip he had on my hips. Without thinking, I nodded. Harry's probably grinding on some other chick. Thinking about it made my chest hurt.

He led me to the dance floor and pressed his body to mine. I felt my cheeks heat up as I danced with him, our bodies moving in rhythm. He held a finger and left for a moment, shortly returning with another drink, cautious not to spill it. He took a sip then passed it to me. I drank almost half and handed it back, earning an approving grin from Zayn. He downed the rest as we kept dancing, Zayn occasionally planting a kiss or two on my neck.

As I kept dancing, my head started the hurt and Zayn's face looked blurry. The whole club was spinning and I felt lightheaded, like I would throw up. "Z-Zayn," I whimpered, collapsing on his chest. My feet felt like they were melting into the ground. "What was that drink?" I asked. My throat ran dry and I found myself wanting more.

"Scotch. Why?" he asked, running his arms up and down my back. I laughed out loud at his blurred face.

"Psh, nothing," I giggled and nuzzled my face into his neck. "It's just really yummy a-and I want more. I'll be right back." I smiled and poked his nose. I stumbled toward the bar and saw the back of someone's curly head. I draped my arms over his shoulders,

"Are you just going sit there or buy me a drink, Curly Fry?" I kissed the back of his head and-

*End of flashback*

That's all I remembered until I passed out. Now I'm here. I pressed my hands on Harry's chest, feeling his chest rise and fall. He winced and his eyes fluttered open. He weakly smiled and closed his eyes again. "Good morning." he said in his raspy morning voice.

"Morning," I squeaked and pushed myself out of bed.

"Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"We didn't.. do anything, right?" I picked at my finger nails to avoid eye contact. I glanced up at him. His green eyes glimmered with something I couldn't quite put my finger on.