04

Harry Styles's POV

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

"Oh, and in case you're wondering. Going to this nightclub isn't what you owe me. The stuff that's going to happen after the party, that's what you owe me." I told her, a devilish smirk spreading on my lips. I turned my back on her and left the car, approaching the nightclub. I heard her calling after me as her shoes crunched over the gravel.

"H-Harry," she shouted, grabbing my arm. "I don't understand what you mean." she looked worried. I smiled at her and caressed her cheek with my thumb.

"Ah, Lilly," I chuckled, shaking my head. "It means I'm going to ruin your innocence." I whispered next to her ear, feeling her tremble a bit. I smiled to myself and walked inside the nightclub, leaving Lilly standing outside. I walked to the bar and ordered a drink, watching the waitress bring a bubbly liquid toward me.

I thought of the words I whispered to Lilly, and the way her eyes grew wider than dinner plates. I found the whole situation funny. I chuckled to myself as I downed the drink, feeling the burning sensation in the back of my throat. Someone took a seat next to me, accidentally bumping my knee. 'Sorry," he mumbled, resting his chin on palms.

I hummed and waited for the waitress to come back. I held out my cup as she filled it with the same liquor. The guy beside me got the same drink. "You like Mascato too, eh?" he asked, throwing the shot back. I nodded and eyed the drink in front of me. "I'm Louis," he replied, patting my shoulder.

"I'm Harry, nice to meet you." I smiled, drinking the alcohol. I winced and let out a sigh.

"There's a lot of girls on the dance floor; you here to get one?" he chuckled at his own comment. I shook my head and scanned the crowd for Lilly. I wonder if she's still outside? I turned to Louis,

"I'm here with someone, actually. I don't know where sh-" I began but I was cut short when someone's arms draped over my shoulders.

"Are you just going sit there or buy me a drink, Curly Fry?" the person slurred into my ear, planting a kiss on my head. Only one person that I know calls me that.

"It seems like you're already drunk, Lilly." I replied, hearing her giggle behind me.

"H-Hey, that's Mister Dr. Lilly to you," she sputtered out more giggles. She poked my cheek and smiled. "You have holes in your face, Harry. Did you know that?" she asked, closing her eyes and swaying while resting her arms on my shoulders.

"They're called dimples, love. Come sit." I told her, patting the place next to me. She stumbled onto the seat and slammed her hands onto the counter.

"What do I have to do to get a drink around here?!" she shouted, leaning onto my chest. I felt a squeeze on my shoulder and I turned to see Louis with a frown on his face.

"Yep. She's a keeper." he said sarcastically, leaving to the dance floor. I rolled my eyes and heard a clink. I glanced over to see Lilly, with three shots in front of her. She went down the line, setting the cups down with a clink.

"Yay! This is fun! Let's go dance," she shrieked over the pounding music. I'm starting to warm up to drunk Lilly. She guided me to the dance floor, bouncing up and down. "Whee! I'm tired now. Let's go sit down." she slurred, messily walking toward the bar again.

This girl is starting to confuse me. I groaned and followed after her. She sat down with her head laying on the bar counter. "Haarryyy.." she whined, dragging out the word.

"Hmm?" I hummed, rubbing her back.

"Haarryyy I loovee yoouu.." she giggled, dragging out the words as she closed her eyes. "You're very pretty, with your long and flowy hair." she brought her hand up to my hair, then petted it.

How did she become so drunk so quickly? I shook my head and scooped her up into my arms, carrying her out to my car. I pouted out my bottom lip as I set her in the car. All I could think was, "She got wasted before me. Ugh."

I drove down to my house and phoned Niall. "Hey, Harry, I can't really talk right now." his voice was rushed and quiet.

"Why?"

"I'm in the movie theater with Tamara. She's forcing me to watch The Fault in Our Stars."

Oh, the irony.

Just tell Tamara that Lilly's going to crash at my place. She's a bit tipsy." Tipsy was an understatement.

"Ooh Harry! Get some," he spoke in a high pitched voice. I heard shushing in the background. I rolled my eyes and clenched my teeth.

"Niall."

"Hmm?"

"Just tell Tamara." I clicked the end button and glanced over at sleeping Lilly. I scooped her into my arms and walked up to my house. I pushed the door open with my foot, good thing I forgot to lock it, and walked upstairs. I laid Lilly down on my bed and tucked a blanket over her. I turned on my heel to leave, until I heard snickering coming from the other side of the room. Lilly body was shaking slightly as she giggled.

"Haha, Harry. You thought I was sleeping, I made you carry me!" she laughed and then quieted down. God, she's like a five year old. "Harry?"

"What, Lil?"

"Can you come cuddle with me? I don't want to sleep alone." she whined, kicking her feet under the blankets.

"But-"

"Please? I need you.." she mumbled. I sighed and peeled the shoes off my feet. I sat at the end of the bed and stroked Lilly's hair. "Do not pet me, I am not a dog.. Just lay with me and hold me."

It was obvious she was still drunk, she would never tell me to hold her. She appears too good for that. She scooted over to give me room. I lay beside her, wrapping my arm around her waist. Her silent snores indicated her sleeping state. "Goodnight, Lilly." I muffled my voice into her hair, closing my eyes and slowing stroking her arm as I fell asleep.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

HEY!

Sorry for the slow update I was really trying to make a good chapter but it ended up being really short. I'll try better in chapter 5!

Love yahh

~Sophie