17

...........
SHOUT OUTS:

ForCurly (again)

mondaymunchies (again)

and DStyles20

ilove1dlong (again)

annxstylinson

MissNica15

anya0847
........

Niall's POV

✧✦✧2.43k reads✦✧✦✧✧✦

"Why the fuck do you care?"

I shrugged, crossing my arms. "Let this be a lesson, Styles. Leave us alone. Or else."
.............

UNEDITED

Returning back to Tamara's house sent shivers down my spine. My wrists ached and it felt like my knuckles were broken. I dragged my feet up to the house, droplets of blood from my knuckles left a small trail. I opened the door slowly, my eyes landing on Lilly and Tamara on the couch and Zayn strewn across the floor.

I smiled to myself and felt a wave of relief wash over me. No one would interrogate me. At least, for now. I walked up the stairs cupping a hand over my wound so I didn't bleed everywhere.

I sat in the bathroom washing my injuries for almost twenty minutes. After the constant stinging and cleaning the stains left behind on the counter, I bandaged my knuckles and went back downstairs. I hope everyone is still asle-

Tamara isn't on the couch anymore. My heart tried to escape along with the bile rising in my throat when I heard my name being called from the kitchen.

"Niall? You there?"

"Yeah, babe." I replied, swallowing the liquid that rose in my throat. "Right here."

"What took so long? What happened?" she asked, guiding me to sit at the table beside her.

"We....talked. He explained everything." I lied, biting down on my tongue.

Her eyes darted down to the white bandage with dark liquid seeping through. "What did he say?" she asked, crossing her arms. She knew exactly what happened. I opened my mouth to say something, but I sighed instead.
"I'm sorry."

"For?"

"Lying. And beating the shit out of Harry." I held my head down, biting down a cheeky smile from spreading.
"Why're you apologizing for beating up Harry? I was only worried about you lying." she giggled, swatting my arm playfully. I allowed the smile from taking over my lips. I gave her a quick peck on the cheek before wandering to the living room. "Are your knuckles okay?"

"I guess they're fine." I responded,
plopping next to the empty spot beside Lilly's snoring body. "They'll heal soon enough."

"I just hope they aren't broken."
"I am almost positive they are not broken." I rolled my eyes, glancing down at the bandage. What will Lilly say?

"Whatever. I'm tired. I'm going to sleep, babe."

"I'll probably go to sleep, too." I agreed, following Tamara up the stairs.

✦✧✦✧✧✦✧✦✧

Lilly Kane's POV *the following morning*

✦✧✦✧✧✦✧✦✧✦