Seventy-Three

"I can see you staring, honey,
Like he's just your understudy,
Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me.
Second, third, and hundredth chances.
Balancing on breaking branches.
Those eyes add insult to injury."

Song: Exile — Taylor Swift & Bon Iver

++++++

𝓞𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝓞𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

It was almost eleven when Andie and Zayn finally showed up to Louis' party after spending a half hour making out in her car in the carnival parking lot.

"Fucking finally!" Louis shouted at Zayn and Andie when they finally arrived.

They walked into the very full kitchen together where they found a lot of their friends congregating, including Harry who sat on the kitchen countertop in the corner talking to Liam and some other people. His eyes were on her the moment she walked in the room and she did everything in her power not to look over at him.

"What the fuck were you doing at the carnival for so long, huh? Holdin' hands, being cute?" Louis asked comically, causing their friends to laugh.

"Fuck off, Louis," Zayn breathed out a laugh as he pushed at his friend's shoulder.

"Yeah, of course you were. Two fucking hot people in matching jackets. Of course they're going to attract each other."

Andie's cheeks immediately burned with blush. She honestly didn't want to parade around whatever she had going on with Zayn. But Louis' voice was like a bullhorn and she knew that many, many people were listening, including one person.

Suddenly, Harry jumped down from his perch on the counter and walked out of the kitchen with a scowl on his face. Andie sucked in a breath and let it out hard as her stomach tied in knots. No matter how angry she was with him, it didn't mean she wanted to hurt him.

"Louis, seriously. Shut the fuck up," Zayn said as Niall came up to greet them, bringing them each a cold beer.

"Thanks, Nialler," Zayn said, wrapping his arm around his neck, putting him in a temporary chokehold, pretending like he was punching him in the stomach and Niall cackled out a laugh.

Andie couldn't help but laugh too. What a way to greet someone. Teenage boys were weird.

"Did you make out on the ferris wheel?" Niall asked the two of them bluntly, cocking his eyebrow questioningly, immediately causing Andie to choke on the sip of beer she had just taken.

"What?" She choked out, her eyes wide.

"Ahhh! So it's true!" Niall laughed pointing his finger at her.

"I knew it. I fucking knew you two were gonna hook up!" Louis shouted loudly.

"How the fuck—" Andie questioned, gaping at Niall.