Thirty-Six

"Your love is bright as ever even in the shadows.
Baby kiss me before they turn the lights out.
Your heart is glowing and I'm crashing into you.
Baby kiss me before they turn the lights out.
Baby love me lights out."

Song: XO — Beyoncé

++++++

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

The rest of Andie's night was spent drinking, talking and laughing around the fire with her friends at their campsite. By midnight, Louis was nearly passed out in his chair, so they all decided to go to bed.

Andie was quiet as she got ready for bed and Harry wasn't much more talkative. It seemed odd to her, him not talking. She had to look over at him to see if he fell asleep as soon as he got into the tent. But when she found his eyes already looking at her, it caused her brain to tingle pleasurably.

"What?" She asked, smirking over at him as she brushed through her hair.

"Nothing," he told her, but continued to stare at her, his green eyes seeming to sparkle in the lantern light.

"Hmm," she hummed as she set her brush down and quickly threw her hair up into a messy bun.

"Why did you even brush your hair if you were just gonna do that?" Harry asked and she looked over at him again with a smile.

"I dunno," she snickered, shrugging her shoulders. He let out a laugh before becoming completely captivated by watching her pull off the hoodie she was wearing.

"See. I like it better when you're taking off clothes," Harry commented a moment later, causing her to laugh.

"Mr. Horny-all-the-time," she teased with a facetious smile as she unhooked her bra and slipped it out through the arm hole of her t-shirt.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you, Miss I-like-to-make-Harry-horny-all-the-time," he countered, causing her to laugh out loud.

"I don't do anything to purposely make you horny," she scoffed out a laugh as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. That's because it comes so naturally to you that you don't even know you're doing it," he snickered, causing her to shake her head and smile.

"Whatever, dude," she scoffed out a laugh as she crawled onto the air mattress with him.

"See. You're doing it right now," he pointed out with a wide smile.

"What am I even doing?" She asked incredulously, laughing as she slipped under the blanket with him.

"I could see down your shirt as you crawled over here," he chuckled, smiling wryly at her.

"Oh my god, shut up. That's on you for looking, buddy," she said as she laid down next to him.