Thirty-Three

"I went out looking for love when I was seventeen.
Maybe a little too young but it was real to me.
And in the heat of the night saw things I'd never seen.
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Seventeen."

Song: Seventeen — Troye Sivan

++++++

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

When Harry started moving on the air mattress in the tent after the sun came up that morning, Andie groaned because she didn't want to be awake.

"It's so fucking hot in here," Harry grumbled as he fumbled to get his sweatshirt off.

Her brain wasn't really there and she didn't want to open her eyes, but she agreed with him. She could feel the heat wrapping around her entire body underneath her yoga pants and sweatshirt. She groaned again, knowing she'd feel so much better if she undressed a little.

She wiggled herself to a seated position and tried to get the sweatshirt off, determined not to open her eyes because she wanted to go back to sleep so badly and the morning sun was not her friend in the moment.

"I'm stuck," she whined, getting the sweatshirt halfway over her head before her arms didn't want to work for it anymore.

Harry chuckled and a moment later he helped her take it the rest of the way off, cooling her down almost immediately.

"You took your shirt off too," Harry pointed out.

"'s okay. Got my sports bra," she mumbled, patting her breasts, causing Harry to chuckle again.

She cracked open an eye to look at him and he was smirking at her.

"You took off your shirt too," she said with a laugh.

"Ahh," he squeaked playfully, covering his nipples with his fingers.

"Oh my god. You're such a dork," she giggled, reaching out to shove him and completely misread how far away he was from her, causing her to face plant against his pillow. He laughed out loud as she groaned.

"You still drunk?"

"Very," she groaned.

"C'mon. Let's go back to sleep," Harry suggested, tapping the side of her arm to get her to move.

She rolled over onto her own pillow, missing the scent of his immediately.

"I'm still so hot," she groaned as she kicked off the blanket and wiggled herself out of her yoga pants.

"Andria," she heard Harry say in a warning tone.

"Hmm?" She hummed, cracking open an eye to look at him again.

"Yesterday morning I was subjected to how good your ass looked in those yoga pants and now you're gonna tease me with your actual ass?" He chuckled.