Fifty-Five

"Baby, I'm yours and I'll be yours
Until the stars fall from the sky,
Yours until the rivers all run dry.
In other words, until I die.
Baby, I'm yours and I'll be yours
Until the sun no longer shines,
Yours until the poets run out of rhyme.
In other words, until the end of time."

Song: Baby, I'm Yours — Arctic Monkeys

++++++

𝓢𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝓢𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

After dinner and dessert, and a few fireworks, Harry offered to drive Andie home so she wouldn't have to walk home alone at dusk. Before they left, he told his mom he'd be home by ten, which made Andie smile because it meant that he wanted to spend some time with her. She wanted to spend some time with him too.

It was going to be weird going to school in the morning. They wouldn't have all the freedom they did over the summer, so she wanted to savor it while she could.

Harry parked his car in the road on Louis' side before the two of them walked up to the house.

"I'm gonna distract my father so you can sneak up to my room," Andie explained as they walked up the front porch of the house.

"Perfect," Harry said, smirking at her before she pushed open the front door.

When she heard the TV on in the living room, she was more than a little pleased that it was going to be easier than she thought to sneak Harry in. She quickly waved Harry in as she made her way to the living room to greet her father.

The Fox News Channel was playing on the TV again and all Andie could do was roll her eyes. Right-wing politics literally made her skin crawl.

"Hi. I'm home," Andie said, greeting her father.

"Oh, hello," he said, startled by her presence.

"Um, I have a lot of stuff to get ready before the first day of school tomorrow, so I'm just gonna go up to my room," she told him, pointing her thumb behind her.

"Okay. Did you have fun tonight?" He asked, looking at her with a complete straight-face which made her wonder if he even cared about the answer.

"I did," she said, nodding her head.

"Good," he said with a nod.

"Um... okay..." She said, feeling awkward, "I'm gonna go up to my room now."

"Okay. Don't stay up too late," he added, causing her to nod her head.

"I won't. I promise," she told him as she turned on her heels and quickly ran up the stairs.

When she went into her room, she found Harry sprawled out on her bed with Duke next to him as usual. She giggled immediately, enjoying the sight of the two of them very much.