Seventeen

"You could give me chills on a summer day.
When we're laying still but you make my heart race.
Gonna keep me young when we're old and gray.
I know that time moves on, but some things don't change.
I won't stop getting butterflies.
I get 'em every time I look into your eyes.
You won't stop running through my mind.
For the rest of both our lives, you give me butterflies."

Song: Butterflies — MAX & FLETCHER

++++++

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

Andie quickly went downstairs to find her purse that was shoved into one of the cabinets of the bar to keep it out of the way of everyone, then made her way back upstairs.

When she turned the corner to go past the kitchen, she found Louis and Janessa making breakfast together.

"Andie!" Louis said happily.

"Hi," she squeaked.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, his eyebrow cocking suspiciously and she knew he knew who she went to bed with the night before. Janessa's ear-to-ear smile was also pretty obvious.

"Don't go making assumptions," Andie said with a snicker.

"I don't know what you mean, babe," Louis said, feigning offense.

"We slept. That's it," she told them firmly.

"Uh-huh," Louis said with a look of bullshit.

"You want some breakfast?" Janessa asked, her smile never fading.

"Oh, uh, thanks, but I really have to get home," Andie told her.

"We've got plenty," Louis chimed in.

"Thanks, but seriously, my father is probably going to kill me," Andie said, pointing back toward the general vicinity of the front door.

"Alright. Next time," Louis told her.

"Next time," she agreed with a smile and a nod of her head before she turned to leave, but stopped quickly in her tracks.

"Oh, Louis. I had to borrow one of your dad's shirts," Andie told him as she held her arms out to show him.

"Oh, that's cool. Don't worry about it," he told her, waving it off.

"Alright. I've gotta go. Thanks for having me," Andie told them, feeling awkward all of a sudden.

"Yeah. It was fun," Louis said with a smile.

"I'll walk you out," Janessa offered, smiling widely at her.

"Alright," Andie agreed, not even sure where the hell her shoes were. She wasn't leaving with any of her stuff, except her phone and purse.

"So, you and Harry..." Janessa said in a way that sounded like she was pressing her for information. The implication in her tone spoke volumes.