Seventy-Six

"Look who's showing up right now.
You're so predictable.
Thought you had it all worked out.
Let me guess, you miss me, you're sorry.
Heard that I was here with somebody.
Too bad, it's too little, too late."

Song: I Told You So — The Band CAMINO

++++++

𝓞𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝓞𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

About an hour or so into the party when Andie was hanging out with her girls around the bar in the basement, Sasha and her friend Piper showed up. Sasha was dressed in a white gown, a short blonde wig, and a beauty mark on her cheek— obviously a second rate Marilyn Monroe. Her friend was dressed as a black cat— which consisted of a black skin tight jumpsuit, cat ears and whiskers painted on her face.

Andie had decided not to drink that night, offering to be Zayn's ride home since he had a curfew. And while she didn't mind being sober because she had done quite enough drinking over the summer, she was quickly regretting her decision, because the sight of Sasha instantly made her want to get so drunk that she couldn't even remember her own name. Sasha was the absolute worst.

"Hiii, girls," Sasha greeted, walking up to all of them with a wide smile on her face.

Andie's stomach went sour immediately. She had done well to avoid Sasha in the weeks since the incident with Harry. But now there she was, bombarding her with her presence, and all of those horrible memories and feelings seemed to flood back in an instant.

"Sasha, what are you doing here?" Janessa asked, narrowing her eyes at her.

"Just coming to hang out," Sasha told her with a light laugh.

"What are you dressed as? A homewrecker?" Caitlyn asked with as much attitude as she could muster, causing all of the people around them to laugh out loud.

Sasha scoffed loudly, sending Caitlyn a death-glare before quickly correcting her.

"I'm Marilyn Monroe," she insisted, pursing her bright red lips tightly together.

"I seem to recall Louis specifically telling you that you weren't invited," Janessa pointed out, determined to figure out why she was there.

"Oh, did he?" Sasha asked, playing dumb.

"You know he did," Janessa snapped, "And you know what you did."

Sasha's vision fell to Andie in a split second, making her stomach turn violently.

"Well, I never know when he's serious," Sasha scoffed out a laugh as her attention went back to Janessa.

"He was pretty fucking serious," Janessa argued, heightening her eyebrows in an impatient look.