Twenty-Nine

"Tonight will change our lives. It's so good to be by your side.
We'll cry 'we won't give up the fight'.
We'll scream loud at the top of our lungs.
And they'll think it's just 'cause we're young. And we'll feel so alive.
Throw it away, forget yesterday. We'll make the great escape
And we won't hear a word they say. They don't know us anyway.
Watch it burn, let it die 'cause we are finally free tonight."

Song: The Great Escape — Boys Like Girls

++++++

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

Andie knew her father would never actually enforce his threat of grounding her, because by the next weekend, she was packing up to go on a weekend camping trip with Harry, Louis, Janessa, Niall and Caitlyn. Anything to get her out of his hair. It was his M.O. after all.

It wasn't lost on Andie that she and Harry were the only two that weren't an actual couple in the group. But honestly, it was almost like they were with the amount of time they spent making out and feeling each other up over the last few weeks.

As many times as Harry brought up the fact that he wasn't ready for anything to happen between them — or anyone for that matter — it sure didn't stop him from being the pursuer with her every single time. She appreciated his assertiveness though because she didn't think she had enough courage to take charge with him in any sort of sexual setting. Not yet anyway.

And as they sat in the back of Louis' Cadillac Escalade on their way out of state, she was right back in another compromising situation with him.

They were already two hours into their nearly four hour journey to their campground in Syracuse, New York. She had no idea why Louis chose one so far away, but she wasn't the kind of person to complain about a free trip.

Niall and Caitlyn were sitting in the middle seats, both looking to be sleeping with earbuds in their ears, while Janessa sat up front with Louis. It was just past noon and the sun was bright as it streamed into the car, even through its dark tinted windows.

Harry slyly snaked his hand over, slipping his palm onto Andie's upper thigh before sliding it down to her inner thigh, eyeing her suggestively.

"Harry," she whispered, putting a hand on top of his, but made no move to extricate it from in-between her legs. She always appreciated his touch, even if it was in inappropriate circumstances.

"I'm bored," he whined.

"I'm bored too," she said, rolling her eyes.

What did he expect? To finger her right in the car with everyone around them?

"Kiss me," he told her boldly.

"No. You're crazy," she scoffed, shaking her head.

"Kiss me, Andria," he insisted as he took off his seat belt and scooted closer to her.

"Harry," she warned.

"I'm bored, Andria," he breathed, sinking his lips against the nape of her neck.

"Harry," she whispered harshly, bringing her hand up to his shoulder, but she didn't push him away — not when he was already making her feel so good.

His fingers came up to slide them teasingly across the inner waistband of her yoga pants.

"Harry," she whined again. There was absolutely no way she was going to let him do this.

"Shhhh," he shushed her, his stubble scraping sensually across her jawline, following the same path as his lips. His kisses were hot across her skin and left her entire body tingling.

When his mouth covered hers, she kissed him back instinctively, their tongues sliding amorously together. It was a position she'd been in with him many, many times before. But never in the presence of other people.

"Harry," she breathed, finally pushing against his shoulder when she felt his hand slip fully inside the front of her pants.

"What?" He chuckled, pulling back to look at her.

"We can't. Not here," she whispered, looking forward to see if any of them had noticed Harry's horny advances.

"Nobody's watching," he said in a hushed tone.

"Doesn't matter," she chuckled.

"Andria. Look at me," he whined, pointing down to the semi-erection he had in his pants.

"That is not my fault," she laughed.

"Yes it is," he countered with a laugh.

"Oh, you're funny," she giggled, knowing he couldn't be serious.

"You were strutting around in those yoga pants this morning. How'm I not going to get turned on?" He challenged, leaning in to wrap his arms around her, kissing her neck again.

"Harry," she giggled.

"You're so fucking sexy," he groaned, his breath hot on her skin.

"Oh my god. You're too much, Harold," she groaned, squirming in his arms.

"Not even gonna kiss me?" He asked as he pulled back, looking at her with puppy dog eyes.

"Ooh. Manipulation at its finest," she giggled, knowing exactly what game he was playing.

"Guess I'm just gonna be stuck with this fucking hard-on then," he chuckled as he sat up a bit, but didn't move away from her.

"Got no one to blame but yourself, baby," she laughed.

"You're not even gonna touch it?" He asked, heightening a hopeful eyebrow.

"Oh my god," she huffed, rolling her eyes.

"Annnnn-deeeeeeee," he whined out the syllables of her name.

"Oh my god, Harry," she giggled, shaking her head at him. He was something else.

"Gonna touch it in the tent tonight?" He asked, bouncing his eyebrows suggestively.

"I might be too drunk to do anything," she laughed, thinking about all the booze Louis packed for their two-night trip.

"Andria," he whined.

"You are such a little boy," she teased.

"Not so little," he asserted, cupping his hard-on with his hand as he let out an uncomfortable groan.

Andie couldn't help but giggle into her hands. She was turned on too, but somehow she wasn't falling apart like Harry seemed to be. It was quite comical.

"Will you at least let me cuddle with you so I can take a nap then?" He asked, sticking his bottom lip out as far as it would go.

Andie smirked at him for a few moments, thinking it over before she finally nodded her head.

"Yes!" He said victoriously, grabbing his pillow from the back to prop up next to the window for Andie before he snuggled up beside her, his head resting against her left breast.

She giggled and rolled her eyes, but settled in, enjoying his warmth and his presence.

...

After another two hours and one gas/bathroom/junk food break, they finally made it to their campground. Andie was so relieved as she got out and stretched her legs, taking in the campsite. It was wooded on three sides of it, which was nice for privacy, but also somehow scary as fuck. She was probably going to panic come nightfall.

It took them nearly two hours to get three tents and three air mattresses set up. But that had a lot to do with the guys fucking around, deciding they needed to shotgun a few beers to get the trip off to a 'good start'.