Forty-Nine

"Give me one good reason why
Lips of friends should not exchange.
Picture us with tongues entwined.
Tell me, do you feel the same?
You tell me sweet things,
And I tell you that friends kiss too."

Song: Friends Kiss Too — Danny and Alex

++++++

𝓐𝓾𝓰𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝓐𝓾𝓰𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

In the morning, Andie woke up to a knock on her bedroom door and she quickly shot straight up in bed remembering that Harry was lying right next to her. Her sudden movements caused him to stir and she felt his hand slip up the back of her tank top, softly trailing his fingers across her warm skin.

"Andie, honey? Are you awake?" She heard Mrs. Tate call through the door.

"Shit," Andie hissed under her breath before answering her, "uh, yeah... um... I'm not decent right now."

"I'd say," Harry said quietly as he sat up and snaked his other hand in the front of her tank top, grabbing onto her bare breast.

"Harry," she scolded him through a whisper and he sent her a wide, amused smile in response.

"Would you like me to make you something for breakfast?" Mrs. Tate asked her through the door as Harry began to leave little kisses across her shoulder while his hand continued to feel her up.

"Um... no. Um... I'll find something to eat when I'm ready. Thank you," Andie answered quickly.

"I could eat," Harry whispered to her, pausing his actions.

"I'll sneak down in a little while to get us something to eat," she assured him quietly and he nodded before going back to kissing her skin.

"Alright, dear. Let me know if you change your mind," Mrs. Tate told her.

"Thank you!" Andie replied, letting out the heavy breath she seemed to be holding in.

"C'mere," Harry breathed as he maneuvered Andie onto her back on the bed.

She couldn't help the giggle that escaped her and Harry quickly stifled it with his lips on hers.

"Mmm," she hummed into it as Harry crawled on top of her.

"I like waking up to you," he told her before kissing her again.

"Me too," she mumbled against his lips before slipping her tongue against his. Her stomach fluttered with anticipation as Harry continued to kiss her while roaming his hands around her body.

"So beautiful..." He murmured as his lips trailed kisses down her jaw then down her neck.

"Wanna kiss your whole body," he added as he kissed across the tops of her breasts.