Eleven

"At first, I thought you were a constellation.
I made a map of your stars, then I had a revelation.
You're as beautiful as endless.
You're the universe I'm helpless in."

Song: Venus — Sleeping At Last

++++++

𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

When Andie finally noticed Harry look away from her, she let out a silent breath before she stole a glance at him from the corner of her eye.

"Have you ever been stung by a jelly-fish?" Harry asked out of nowhere, breaking the silence. Andie let out a laugh.

"Um. No. I live in a landlocked state," she snickered.

"Oh. Oh yeah," he said, letting out a laugh.

"Have you ever been stung by a jelly-fish?" Andie asked a moment later.

"No. I was just thinking about how much it would suck. Like, I wanted to put my feet in the water and then thought 'what if a jelly-fish were to sting me?' Then I remembered we're not at the ocean right now," he chuckled, explaining his manic thoughts. Andie could only laugh with him.

"Put your feet in if you want," she suggested.

"So a fish can bite off my toe?" Harry asked incredulously.

"You sure think a lot of sea creatures are out to get you," Andie laughed.

"I mean, it's plausible," he said with a shrug of his shoulders and she let out a breath of a laugh.

"Have you heard about all the scary shit in the ocean?"

"We're not at the ocean, remember?" She reminded him.

"Still. It's stuff of nightmares, I swear. Like, down so far where the sunlight doesn't even reach, there's this fish called the Black Seadevil and it's like... it's fucking terrifying. It has this like, massive mouth with these gnarly-ass razor-sharp teeth sticking out," he began to explain, sticking the back of his hand against his lips before wiggling his fingers in front of him like they were teeth.

"Gross," she groaned, making a face at him.

"Yeah. And like, it doesn't have scales. It's pretty much just this round, blob of a fish. It's disgusting. Oh, and it's got this like, antenna that sticks out of its head and there's like, this glowing bacteria that lives on the tip of it, so it looks like a flashlight hanging off its forehead," Harry began to explain.

"Oh my god! Is that the scary fish from Finding Nemo?" Andie asked excitedly.

"Yes!"

"Oh my god, the animation of it was disgusting. I can't even imagine how disgusting it is in real life," Andie told him.