Nineteen

"I can feel your eyes in the back of my head
Burning, burning, burning.
Floating through the room as the hairs
On my arms are rising, rising, rising.
I'm chemically drawn closer to you.
Eyes wide, eyes wide open.
Will you be my future or just an escape?
Love me, love me, love me.
You'll never get to heaven on a night like this."

Song: Those Nights — Bastille

++++++

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

Andie was already two very strong drinks in when Louis shouted 'time for shots!' to everyone in the vicinity.

"Time for shots," Janessa repeated excitedly, looking over at Andie with a smile before following her boyfriend into the kitchen.

Andie let out a laugh and looked around the vast living room, her eyes locking on Harry's as he walked toward her. Her smile was instant and his turned up when he saw hers.

"Didn't you hear? It's time for shots," he said, exaggerating the last few words.

"Oh, I heard," she snickered.

"What kind of shots do you think there'll be? Tetanus? Diphtheria? Influenza?" Harry joked, snickering under his breath.

"Oh my god. That was so bad," Andie teased, laughing out loud as she shoved his shoulder.

"What? I'm funny," he chuckled as his smile took over his entire expression.

"You're hilarious," Andie deadpanned, letting out a laugh as she turned and made her way toward the kitchen, Harry following right behind her.

Louis was pouring numerous tequila shots as they walked in and all Andie could do was turn her nose up at it. Tequila? Gag.

"Oof. No need for tetanus or diphtheria shots when you have tequila flowing through your veins," Harry mumbled under his breath for only Andie to hear and she let out a loud laugh, which caused a few of the people in the group, including Louis and Janessa, to look over at them.

Andie bit her lips between her teeth to stifle her laugh as she looked between the two of them, registering both of their smiles and knowing glances. She almost felt like she was talking out of turn in class and needed to hush herself.

"Jeez. What were those looks for?" Harry whispered in her ear, chuckling under his breath.

"Pretty sure they're going to be singing 'Harry and Andie sitting in a tree' pretty soon," Andie chuckled, looking over at him. He let out a laugh just as Louis held out two shots for them to take.

"Uh... Tequila? No," Andie said, shaking her head as Harry grabbed his shot.

"Drink it, Andria," Louis said sternly, jutting it out farther in her direction.