Forty-Four

"Yeah, you came and got me — swoon.
Laid under the summer moon.
Lovin' all of the things you do.
Since I met you in June.
Yeah, you came and got me — swoon.
Found love where the flowers bloom.
Runnin' wild like we're meant to do.
Since I met you in June."

Song: June — Sage Charmaine

++++++

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

"So, where is this infamous Sirius?" Harry asked curiously as he craned his neck up to look at the stars.

"It's not far from Orion's Belt over there," Andie said, pointing to the constellation, or rather the asterism because Orion's Belt was only part of the constellation Orion.

"Here. Lay down with me," Harry offered as he laid back on the pool deck and held his arm out for her to lay her head on.

She smiled over at him before she too laid down. Harry immediately wrapped his arm around her, placing his hand on her far side and it sent another wave of excitement through her. Cuddling with a boy she liked while looking up at the stars was literally a bucket list item for her, so she felt like she was on cloud 9.

"See... do you see that really bright star?" Andie asked, pointing at the sky again.

"Is that the 'Harry Styles' star?" He asked, smirking over at her.

"No," she giggled, "That's Sirius."

"The North Star is over there," she said, pointing in its direction.

"The 'Harry Styles' star," he corrected her.

"Yes. The 'Harry Styles' star," she modified.

Harry looked over at her with a pleased smile on his face, which caused her to giggle. A moment later, he stifled her amusement with a kiss, causing her to grow serious immediately. She kissed him back as his arm tightened around her, pressing her further against his body.

"I like looking at the stars with you," he breathed, smiling peacefully at her.

"I like it too," she cooed, her smile coming back wider than it was before as the butterflies in her stomach nearly made her sick.

"Okay, I'm seriously serious... let's talk about Sirius..." He said, making a cheesy pun, causing her to laugh because no matter how stupid it was, it was funny. She would always find Harry funny.

"You are a dork," she giggled.

"And you're a nerd," he countered with a smug look.

"Yes, I am," she giggled as she straightened out on her back to look up at the stars again.