Forty-Six

"Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer.
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder.
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors.
I don't wanna ever love another.
You'll always be my thunder."

Song: Thunder — Boys Like Girls

++++++

𝓐𝓾𝓰𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝓐𝓾𝓰𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

"Andria!" Harry shouted at her as she walked out of the store when her shift ended. He got off an hour before her but for some reason was still there.

"What are you still doing here?" She chuckled as he got off the picnic table and slipped his phone in his pocket.

"Waiting for you," he said matter-of-factly as he stubbed out his cigarette and tossed it in the cigarette butt receptacle.

"Oh," she said, her cheeks blushing immediately.

She absolutely loved that they spent so much time together, but it didn't mean her bashfulness was suddenly going to go away... even with how seemingly comfortable they had become with each other over the two months they'd known one another... even after what they had just done in the stockroom that night.

"Wanna grab some pizza or something?" He asked as he jogged up next to her.

"Um, sure. Yeah," she said with a nod.

"Murphy's?" He questioned with heightened eyebrows and an excited smile.

"Yeah. Of course," she giggled, knowing how much that particular pizza joint meant to her group of friends.

"Good answer," he praised her as the two of them fell into step, heading into the parking lot.

"Well, yeah. I don't want to get jumped by you or Louis for denying your Holy Grail of pizza," Andie chuckled and Harry let out a laugh.

"Again, good answer," he quipped.

"Uh, do you want me to drive?" She asked as they neared her father's car.

"Um, yeah. If that's cool. If we went with my mode of transportation, we'd be walking," Harry laughed as he walked to the passenger side of the car.

"You were going to walk home?" She asked, sending him a sad face.

"I've done it before. It's not that big 'a deal," he chuckled as she unlocked the car and the two of them slipped in.

"That sucks though," she told him.

"Eh. It is what it is. Gems has the car tonight," Harry said, shrugging his shoulders.

"You know, I'd like to meet Gemma someday. I'm starting to think she doesn't exist. I mean, I've met your brothers, but not your elusive sister," Andie chuckled, smiling over at him.