Eighty-Two

"Now if I keep my eyes closed he looks just like you.
But he'll never stay, they never do.
Now if I keep my eyes closed he feels just like you.
But you've been replaced.
I'm face to face with someone new."

Song: Eyes Closed — Halsey

++++++

𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

As the night progressed, the more Zayn drank, the more affectionate he got with Andie, going out of his way to wrap his arms around her and kiss her whenever he could. Not only was he drinking his whiskey and cokes, but he also got pretty high with Louis, Liam, Niall, and their friends, Eric and Jensen. His pupils seemed to be blown wide open and he had a perpetual smile on his face every time he looked at Andie. It made her feel so good. And she was excited about the prospect of spending the night with him.

The thought caused her heart to thump heavily against her ribcage. She was pretty drunk herself, so everything felt a bit exaggerated.

"Are you crashing here tonight?" Andie quietly asked Zayn as they stood next to each other by the bar with their group of friends.

"Mm. Yeah. Too fucked up to go home," he chuckled under his breath as he took a sip of his drink.

"Mind if I sleep over with you?" She asked, eyeing him as she bit her bottom lip between her teeth.

Zayn's hooded tawny eyes looked into Andie's for a moment, almost as if he didn't believe the words that had just come out of her mouth.

"Yeah. Yes. Of course," he answered once his brain synced back up with his mouth. Andie breathed out a laugh at his reaction before pressing forward to kiss his lips.

"Babe," Zayn said excitedly as he completely wrapped his arms around her, his forehead pressing against hers.

Andie giggled as she leaned in to kiss him again.

"Can't wait," he murmured against her lips before leaving a few chaste kisses on them.

"Me neither," she told him honestly as she leaned in, kissing him passionately for a few moments before she pulled back, realizing they were doing some major PDA in a room full of people.

When she finally extracted herself from his arms, she sheepishly looked around, hoping no one had been watching them. But when a pair of green eyes caught hers, her stomach completely dropped. When did he get there?

Harry was just on the other side of the built-in bar, standing next to Louis, holding a beer in his hand. He didn't look away from her like she figured he would when she caught his eye. He just stared back at her, which made her more than a little uncomfortable.

"Um. I have to go to the bathroom," Andie said, only loud enough for Zayn to hear, breaking their eye contact as she focused back on her boyfriend.

"Okay, babe," he replied, leaning in to kiss her as his palm slid across her backside. When he squeezed it, she giggled against his lips as she wiggled her way out of his grasp.