Thirty-Five

"We are satellites in a cosmic dance
Amongst the northern lights.
And we orbit fast, but I wish we could collide.
I'm sick of concealing.
I'm sick of the feeling I no longer want to hide.
'Cause I think it could be love
But I can't show you enough.
I wanna burn through the atmosphere.
Soar like a meteor tonight."

Song: Satellite** — Enter Shikari

++++++

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

When Andie finally got back to the campsite after showering, Harry was the only one back from the showers, standing barefoot, wearing only a pair of tight black skinny jeans that were cut-off at the knees to make them shorts with his towel wrapped around his shoulders.

He looked sexy. But then again, she was sure she'd still think he looked sexy if he was wearing a garbage bag.

She did wonder though, why he always chose to wear black in the middle of summer. It was at least eighty degrees outside. It had to be stifling.

"You look good without makeup," Harry told her as they stood outside their tent.

"Shut up," Andie hissed, smiling bashfully as she shoved him. She was definitely still tipsy from all their day drinking.

"I'm not kidding," he laughed, grabbing onto her wrists to prevent her from shoving him again.

"Oh my god," she groaned, rolling her eyes.

"Why is that so hard to believe?" Harry asked, heightening an eyebrow as he pulled her against his chest by her wrists.

"Guys say that shit to girls all the time when we know you don't mean it," Andie spouted, looking up into his eyes with a wry smirk on her face.

"What makes you think I don't mean it?" He asked, dropping her wrists to wrap his arms around her.

"You're drunk," she answered and let out a laugh.

"The truth comes out when you're drunk, An-dr-ia. And besides, I'm not that drunk anymore."

"So you don't mean it that much then," Andie countered, letting out a laugh.

She was just being a pain in the ass on purpose now. It was better than letting his sweet words worm their way into her psyche and make her like him more than she already did.

"Andria," Harry growled.

"You look good without makeup too, Harry," she told him and he let out a laugh.

"You're frustrating," he chuckled, rolling his eyes at her.

"Mm-hmm," Andie hummed, scrunching up her nose at him and he leaned in to lick it.