Thirty

"Used to pray for a moment just like this.
There's a fire in your eyes I can't resist.
Baby, we're gonna wanna remember this.
I can taste the forever on your lips.
There's a lifetime living inside that kiss.
Baby, we're gonna wanna remember this."

Song: Remember This — Jonas Brothers

++++++

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

Once they finally had their camp set up, Caitlyn suggested they take a walk to explore the area, which led to Harry and Louis having a sword fight with two large sticks they found in the woods. Fucking boys.

"I swear, our boyfriends are so stupid," Janessa told Andie with a laugh.

"Harry's not my boyfriend," Andie reminded her.

"Close enough," Caitlyn said with a laugh.

"Oh my god. You guys are... ugh," she groaned, shaking her head, but she couldn't seem to get the smile off her face.

"Harry was all over you in the car today," Janessa pointed out with a laugh.

"What?" Andie choked out. She saw them?

"Was he really?" Caitlyn asked, intrigued, looking between Janessa and Andie.

"Me and Louis saw it," Janessa chuckled, nodding her head at them.

"Oh my god. I told him to get the fuck off of me," Andie laughed, causing Caitlyn to guffaw.

"He was really trying," Janessa pointed out.

"He's ridiculous, I swear," Andie said, rolling her eyes.

"Now you're sharing a tent. You better watch out, Andria," Caitlyn laughed, knocking her shoulder into Andie's.

"Oh my god. This is going to be interesting," Andie chuckled, looking up ahead at Harry being an idiot with Louis and Niall.

"You two just need to stop fighting it. You like each other. Deal with it," Janessa said matter-of-factly.

"I mean, that's more up to him at this point," Andie said quietly, feeling her whole body tingle.

"Ugh. Don't leave it up to him," Caitlyn groaned, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah. He's just gonna fuck around all summer if you let him. Take charge and tell him what's up," Janessa said assertively, causing Andie to laugh.

"I agree," Caitlyn replied. But it was easier said than done, honestly.

"With the way he was all over you in the car, I know he's been getting more than he deserves from you," Janessa chuckled.

"I mean... there's been some back and forth. Mutual, uh, reciprocation," Andie chuckled.