Thirty-Four

"Take a drag from your cigarette.
Anticipate the taste of it on my lips.
Playing dumb with your cool friends.
I wonder what they think about us."

Song: Teenagers — Courage My Love

++++++

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

When they were dressed and got their teeth brushed, the six of them piled into the Escalade and Louis drove them to the nearest Denny's diner. They were all literally so hungover and looked like complete wrecks as they sat in near silence at the table waiting for their food.

Once it came, Andie could barely stomach her breakfast. She picked at her pancakes and barely ate her eggs. She knew she needed to eat something to soak up some of the sourness in her stomach, but she thought she might throw up if she did.

"So, a good morning, huh?" Louis asked, looking between Harry and Andie after he scarfed down all his food in record time.

"Fuck off," Harry grumbled, glaring at him from across the table.

"Oh. Not so good morning?" Louis questioned, looking amused. Andie smiled and rolled her eyes at him.

"Ah, a good morning. Huh, Andie?" Louis said, smiling wide at her, nodding his head.

"Shut up," she breathed out a laugh as she felt all of her friends' eyes on her, even Harry's.

When they were leaving the diner, Louis wrapped his arm around Harry's shoulder and pulled him along ahead of everyone else, talking quietly enough to him where no one couldn't hear them even if they wanted to. Andie was certain Louis was trying to get information out of Harry about the two of them, which was ridiculous and made her roll her eyes.

When she looked over at Janessa, she was beaming a smile at her.

"What?" Andie asked, sending her an odd look.

"You and Harry? Did it finally happen?" She asked, suggestively bouncing her eyebrows.

"Oh my god, no. I did not sleep with him, unless you're asking if we slept next to each other. In that case, yes. But no, I did not have sex with him," Andie said bluntly, feeling a bit frustrated.

She was happy her friends really wanted her and Harry together, but sometimes she felt like maybe it was a bit too much.

"Alright," Janessa said with a laugh as they reached the car, Harry and Louis' conversation stopping abruptly in their presence as they stood there smoking.

Andie looked up at Harry and caught the small smirk on his lips just for her before he brought his cigarette up to take a drag. Andie smiled to herself as she got into the vehicle, piling into the backseat as Niall, Caitlyn and Janessa took their seats too.