Sixteen

"You and I are young.
What makes it wrong for us to fall in love?
And either way we'll never change.
We'll talk and touch the day away.
Now would you love me if I was crazy?
I'm going crazy for you. I'm crazy for you.
Let's waste away together. We can stay this way forever.
Because we're never gonna be as young as we are tonight."

Song: Young — The Summer Set

++++++

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

Andie was straddled over Harry. His hair was mussed up, his eyes were hooded with lust and it took everything she had not to completely jump his bones in that moment. She had never wanted to explore another person's body more in all her life.

Harry smiled up at her as his hands slipped up her bare thighs, causing goosebumps to skate across her flesh. She leaned down to kiss him as she bucked her hips against him.

"Andie," he whined against her mouth and she could feel how hard he was below her.

"Shh," she hushed him as her lips kissed across his jawline before sinking down to his neck, then his chest, continuing down the expanse of his well-toned abdomen.

His breathing shuddered as she reached a particularly ticklish spot and she looked up at him with a wide smile, letting out an exhale of a laugh. He smiled back at her and it caused her body to tingle.

Her fingers wrapped around the waistband of the shorts he was wearing, but she didn't make a move to tug them down. She continued to leave kisses on his body; around his navel, down his well-defined sex lines, just above the waistband of the shorts.

"Andie," he whined again and she knew the teasing was getting to him. She smiled up at him again and he looked so incredibly wrecked.

His hand came down to slide gently across her cheek as he looked at her adoringly. It was sweet and she was completely intoxicated by him; his gestures, his scent, his warmth, his presence. Everything.

When Andie finally tugged down the waistband of the shorts, she was pleased to find that he wasn't wearing any underwear. She licked her lips as she looked up to meet their vision. She smiled at him and he smiled back, and she hoped after tonight things wouldn't be weird with them. She wasn't sure she could handle it.

She really liked having him as an ally. She didn't know how she'd get through the rest of the summer if things changed between them. He was her closest friend in New Jersey and she wanted it to stay that way.

When she gently gripped onto his penis, she heard his sharp intake of breath and she couldn't help but smile, wondering just how sensitive the appendage was. She licked her lips again before her mouth met with the head, wetting it thoroughly before her whole mouth sank down him and he let out another shuddered breath as his fingers tangled in her hair.