Eighty-Five

"So tell me how does it feel to be like you?
I think your mouth should be quiet, 'cause it never tells the truth.
So tell me why does it have to be this way?
Why can't things ever change?
Sometimes things are better left unsaid,
But this time you'll get what you give."

Song: With Ears to See, and Eyes to Hear - Sleeping With Sirens

++++++

𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

Sasha. The physical embodiment of a true mean girl. Or was she just the spawn of Satan? Andie wasn't sure how to classify her. But fucking hell, did she despise that Machiavellian she-devil.

Word spreads fast in high school. A rumor can take shape and turn into a raging dumpster fire by lunch. But this was no rumor. This was one hundred percent authentic. A truth dropped like an atom bomb on all their lives.

An acquaintance of Louis' overheard Sasha bragging to one of her sycophant sidekicks that she was the one who tipped off the police about Louis' underage party, and 'that'll teach him for ever disrespecting' her. She was the reason any of them got arrested. She was the catalyst for all the chaos in their lives.

Something snapped inside of Andie when she heard of her diabolical dealings. Since day one, Sasha had been a rotting, festering thorn in her side. She was a shallow, selfish, wretch of a human being. Andie was sure she wasn't happy unless she was making someone else's life a living hell. And she had thoroughly done all she could to send Andie's life into a spiraling inferno, leaving her in a depression-filled purgatory ever since she dug her demonic talons into Harry.

Zayn had done so much to pull Andie out of the turmoil. But now, Sasha managed to fuck Zayn's life up too. It filled Andie with complete and utter rage. She was seeing red as she stomped up to Sasha at her locker after lunch that Monday.

"Andie— what?" Sasha snapped when she turned to see her standing there, sending her a disgruntled, arrogant glance before she rolled her eyes at Andie's presence.

It was enough of a reason for Andie. Adding a bit of insult to injury.

A moment later, Andie pulled back her arm and thrust it forward, punching Sasha right in the middle of her face. There was a noticeable gasp in the crowd around them as she pulled her arm back, her hand stinging immediately. Sasha whimpered helplessly as her hands instantly came up to cover her face.

When Andie realized what she did, she stumbled back a few steps, her breathing coming out in ragged huffs. She had never done something like that before in all her life. But it couldn't have happened to anyone more deserving.

"I'm bleeding!" Sasha shrieked as she pulled her hands back to see the mess Andie made.

There was blood flowing from both of Sasha's nostrils and it satisfied something primal inside of Andie. Although she deserved much worse, it was enough to sate a bit of the anger inside of her.