Chapter 16

Qin Li, dressed in casual clothes, walked over, and Yao Chuan and Fang Zhixing looked at each other and stood up in surprise.

The former took Qin Li's shoulder and patted, "Why are you free to come, Lao Zheng's movie is finished?"

"Well, it's over in the early morning. Qi An said that your crew is filming nearby. Before leaving Hengcheng, I will visit you, the big director's class." Qin Li looked around and asked with a smile, "I didn't disturb you, right? ?now is our recess time?"

In Qin Li's film and television career so far, the only TV drama "Workplace Hunter" starring in is the handwriting of Yao Chuan and Fang Zhixing. That year, he also won the Shidi trophy with this TV series.

Yao Chuan remembered the farce just now, and his brows were soothed again. "Don't mention it, the producer of Xingyuan is unreliable. He stuffed me with a new actor who was afraid of hardship and tired, and played on WIA. Quit doing it a few times."

"Oh?" Qin Li disliked this kind of filming attitude the most.

"Come here, please drink drinks." Qi An walked over with long legs. He was followed by several assistants, each carrying a large box in his hand.

"Thank you Brother Qi, thank you Brother Li!"

"Long live Teacher Qin Li!"

The crew cheered everywhere, and Qin Li was never a false faction in the circle, so he can accumulate a lot of good popularity and reputation.

Yao Chuan heard the laughter around him, and his irritability finally eased completely, "You are not in our crew, so do you want to spend money?"

"Yes, it's just a small amount of money."

"Let's go, let's sit and talk?" Yao Chuan asked.

Qin Li nodded, and the group went under the director's tent.

Ji Li didn't expect that his ‘stuntman’ would come in handy the first day. At this moment, he could only sit in a chair obediently and let the stylist play with his headgear.

"Will you feel panicked at this level?" The stylist looked at the handsome face in the mirror, and his heart blossomed with joy.

She swears that this is definitely the most handsome stand-in she has ever seen, so handsome that he can completely replace the righteous He Ling!

"No, it's not uncomfortable to wear a headgear." Ji Li smiled politely at her.

The stylist was drunk by the smile, pretending to ask calmly on the surface, "Why do you want to be a stand-in? With your looks, you can definitely sign a company debut."

"He Ling and I belong to the same company, but I haven't filmed for the time being, so I happened to follow him to see the big crew." Ji Li answered simply.

The stylist nodded thoughtfully.

He Ling's "bringing capital into the group" is already an open secret in the group. In addition, he played a big game the day after he arrived, and the stylist had a bad impression of him.

Ji Li is obviously better and has a humble and polite temperament, but he can only act as an anonymous group performer.

This entertainment circle is really realistic and cruel.

When the stylist thought about this, she felt a little regretful in her heart. She **** her hairstyle and walked to the front and said, "I'll put on a good makeup for you before the field affairs are here."

"Do you want makeup?" Ji Li put down the script for the time being, a little surprised, "I'm just a stand-in, and I have to wear a veil for this scene."