Chapter 104

Indoor recording studio.

When Ji Li arrived in the dressing room, Yuan Feifei and Ji yunqi had been chatting enthusiastically.

As soon as the latter saw him, he immediately shouted, “Ji Li, come here, I’m going to ask you something! Does Mr. Qin li really want to participate in this program? "

Ji Li saw through Ji yunqi’s uneasiness when asking questions and hooked her lips, “well, isn’t the program group half official?”

Ji yunqi’s last hope suddenly disappeared. He sighed heavily, “help, isn’t my nightmare on the crew back?”

Yuan had to take a sip of coffee and teased, “it’s been almost a year. Why are you so afraid of him?”

“Can you blame me?” Ji yunqi glanced at his friend with resentment. “I have the weakest relationship with Mr. Qin Li among the three of us.”

Yuan Fei has known Qin Li for seven or eight years. He has cooperated three or four times, and the relationship is already familiar.

As for Ji Li, not to mention that he and Qin Li have a close relationship!

In fact, Ji yunqi is either afraid of Qin oak or a little cautious. Knowing that the latter was interesting to Ji Li, he shouldn’t have been so presumptuous when he was on the crew.

When Ji yunqi thought of making a film, he forgot himself and said “Ji Li, you’re so beautiful” in front of everyone. He wanted to bite off his tongue.

Qin Li’s eyes were so cold at that time. Did he think he was seducing Ji Li in “male junior”?

Ji yunqi was shocked by his brain hole and began hurriedly, “Ji Li, we are brothers, aren’t we! The straight one!”

Yuan Fei almost turned his eyes into the sky and reminded, “don’t say such words when the program is recorded.”

If it gets out, it’s easy for netizens on the Internet to over interpret it.

“Don’t worry, I know.” Ji yunqi answered.

Facing the camera, what to say and what not to say is one of the qualities that their stars must learn.

Ji Li was taken to the designated position by the makeup artist and sat down. “In the first phase, he can’t come. It should be the three of us.”

When Ji yunqi heard this, he was happy again.
Mr. Qin Li, it’s better to have one less.

He can still stabilize his cool guy!

“Just don’t know where to play?” Yuan is no longer vaguely looking forward to it.
Over the years, he hasn’t stopped his pace, and his work has been fully arranged.

This time, he was very happy to take the opportunity of recording the program and travel with his friends.

“After the interview in advance, we’ll have to choose blindly?” Ji Li let the makeup artist make up.

The reason why they gathered in the studio today is to record the interview in advance and randomly select the tourist destination in five days.

Four tourist destinations were chosen by four guests.

An hour later, the three completed their respective prior interviews, which gathered in the same recording hall.

The fixed host bit swept the faces of the three people at one time, and the female directors at the scene turned into marmots in their hearts.

Ah, ah, ah!

So handsome! So handsome! So handsome!

Yuan is no longer a gentle beauty. Ji yunqi indulges your young master. Ji Li has always been pure and lustful.