Chapter 129

Fang Yue shrank on the sofa and she twisted himself into a twist madly, still singing in a mess--

"Farewell to the old and welcome the new year!"

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."

"Let's celebrate the New Year!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Her CP career lasted ten years, and today is definitely the happiest day in history.

The two heroes I like starred in a boys love literary film by a super director?

Why is there such a good thing?

Is this something ordinary people like her can have?

Fang Yue's wailing attracted a strange look in his parents' eyes.

"Yueyue, are you okay?"

"It's all right! Two friends officially announced their marriage today! I am happy for them!"

Fang Yue sneered casually, and fell on the sofa. After a while, she picked up the mobile phone that had just been thrown to the ground because of excitement.

Less than half an hour after the film official announced, the CP Super Talk had exploded in all aspects, and the chat interface of the official group directly rushed into a stuck state.

Fang Yue wasn't patient. After waiting for a while, he immediately joined the group chat.

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!" A groundhog will attract a group of groundhogs, and the group suddenly becomes a large screaming scene, and the chatting screen is enough to noisy everyone's eyes.

A sister left the two single posters of "Long Island Iced Tea" in the group again, "I want to print it out! Take it home and frame it! What is this? This is the single photo from the wedding photo!"

This immediately aroused the approval of countless sisters.

But having said that, Director Cameron deserves to have a professional aesthetic background, and the two single posters are made with the texture of a movie story——

Ji Li lay on the long table, his bright purple suit jacket gave him an eye-catching luxury.

On the side of the table was a broken wine glass, and neon lights mixed with the light waves of the wine reflected on his face, and there was a trace of fragility in the blur.

Qin Li's style in the movie poster is also unique. His short hair of five or six centimeters was tied into small balls, and his old brown and gray coat suddenly made people wonder where he came from.

The dim light on the top of the bar hits just right, making his eyebrows deeper, and the tall bridge of the nose has its own distinct light and shadow, which is so fascinating that people don't want it.

Fang Yue admired it carefully, his eyes full of obsession.

Look at these two masters!

What is a perfect match? This is called a perfect match!

She can make up for a bar encounter, a drunk lover, a love affair overturned in a dense place just by looking at the movie poster...

Fang Yue's face flushed, but fortunately, the vibration of the mobile phone made her brake in time, otherwise her nosebleeds would come out.

Fang Yue was just about to look down at the group to calm down, but unexpectedly the news in the group suddenly made her jump up again—— "Damn! Sisters! I have discovered a great secret!"