Chapter 67

When Qin Li rushed to the hospital, the abrasions on Ji Li's arm had just finished applying the medicine.

The disinfectant in the room has not completely dissipated, and the smell makes people feel irritable for no reason.

Qin Li looked calm, and walked to the young man's side without saying anything, "Are you okay?"

Ji Li shook his head, his tired expression dissipated a lot because of the other party's concern, "I have nothing serious, but the driver hurt his foot and Bao Zi's head was broken."
(Oh no.... That's horrible 😞)

It happened so suddenly.

Regarding the injuries of the driver and Baozi, Ji Li had to go to the hospital.

He was the least injured and the last to be treated. Just after treating the wound in the last second, Qin Li and others arrived in the next second.

Ji Li had a good mentality and joked, "It happened to be the blasting scene of the 'injured' performed today, and this little injury on my arm was not worn. The next scenes will be filmed normally."

"When is your situation the most important, I'll talk about it after the filming." Qin Li saw his free and easy-going appearance, and a burst of heartache and self-blame appeared on the tip of his heart.

It's all because he didn't do the right job, so that the young people will not get safety protection on the way back from work.

While talking, Yuan Caifei and Ji Yunqi, who learned the news, hurried over.

Half an hour ago, Yuan Caifei had just arrived at the hotel, and Ji Yunqi told him about it. The two were really worried, so they secretly asked the staff to prepare the car and sneaked over from the side door of the hotel.

"Good grief, how can you be followed by an illegitimate fan?"

When Yu Fuya thought of the situation just now, she was so angry that she could not calm down, "I said it was an illegitimate fan, where is there any reason to speak?"

She has brought so many artists, and encountered a lot of illegitimate staying and car following situations, but the few girls she met this time were really crazy and jaw-dropping.

Five girls in a car are all illegitimate fans.

It is unclear whether the car is their own or hired, but it is clear that they rushed up deliberately to force their car to stop.

The driver was vigilant early in the morning and stepped on the accelerator in time to escape the crash.

As a result, the group of illegitimate lives did not give up, and suddenly accelerated to parallel them on the mountain road, and opened the window to shout.

"Brother, we are not malicious, we just want to see you."

"Brother, we have a gift for you."

They all wear masks and peaked caps strictly, covering most of their faces, but they can still see the crazy ‘love’ in their eyes, which is creepy.

After speaking, they overtook the front of the nanny car, and suddenly a sudden brake forced a stop.

The driver of the crew slammed on the brakes for the first time, but he evaded and ran into it in time. Because of inertia, a group of people in the car suddenly arched forward and were bumped to some extent.

The driver was so angry that he yelled at the window.

That's a mountain road!

A little carelessness may rush down!