Chapter 18

The curiosity of everyone was mobilized.

"Sit down first, I'll see the situation." Yao Chuan got up, and the director of the trial had to personally control the screen.

Qin Li suppressed his curiosity and sat calmly.

He has his own sense of measure in everything he does. He came to the crew to explore the troupe on a temporary basis, and it was a coincidence that he met Ji Li in filming.

If in front of outsiders, he shows too much attention to the youth, I'm afraid it will attract gossip, and it will not be good for them.

Not far away, Ji Li cooperated with the shooting shots to try out again and again, and every martial arts action was not sloppy.

In fact, Ji Li has filmed many Wia scenes before, and because of the role needs, he also went to a formal martial arts class. For him, playing a play is not too difficult.

Before long, Yao Chuan called everyone to start.

Standing on the spot, Ji Li went through the plot again in his mind-after Xie Yan 'saved' the heroine, he soon encountered a group of professional assassins. The former broke through the siege with his excellent skill.

The plot of this scene is very clear, and it is still the highlight moment of shaping the character.

In the hidden lines laid by the script, these killers were all sent from the palace.

Jin Wang Xie Yan failed to seize the throne five years ago. Although he held the emperor's will to avoid his death, there are always people who want to kill him. In the past, he was secretly poisoned and assassinated. This time, he sent people to encircle and suppress him.

His rebellious plan has just begun, there can be no mistakes.

As for these assassins, he will let them have their lives and no lives to return. This is the best warning to those behind the scenes.

Ji Li completed the construction of her mind, and when she opened her eyes again, the sharpness and chill coexisted in her eyes.

The youth's expression was hidden by the veil, but outsiders still clearly felt the change in his aura. Yao Chuan stared at the figure in the monitor and unconsciously squeezed the walkie-talkie.

It has always been difficult to shoot in a play, and the expression that can convey emotions is hidden by the drapery. Even if there are close-ups of the characters' faces, He Ling has to make up for it later.

As a result, Ji Li is even more difficult.

Because it was a stand-in scene, Yao Chuan only briefly explained the open-line scene with the youth.

Unexpectedly, since the other party has eaten the script so thoroughly? I immediately grasped the feeling of the character in this scene.

The current aura is right, but the next martial arts moves have to keep up.

Thinking of this, Yao Chuan immediately shouted 'Action'.

A group of killers surged up in an instant.

The solemn killing intent came from the mountain wind passing by the tip of the knife, causing the white gauze on the veil to flutter.

At this moment, Ji Li was pulled off the ground quickly by Wia. He quickly adjusted his posture, and his whole figure ran into a straight line, heading straight for the killer.

The latter stabbed with a sword, just at the moment when he was about to touch the young man's forehead. Ji Li flicked his sleeve suddenly, and the special bone fan hidden in the sleeve made a flexible circle on his fingertips. The fan surface resisted the cold light of the sword tip and cleverly turned the sword blade.