Chapter 47 (Side arc: Live broadcast)

Five minutes later, Yuan already flicked his CP posts and uttered unhappily.

"These same styles are very common in the entertainment industry, right? But as long as a star can wear it, everyone can make up for it."

"That membership card was given to me by my agent. I posted it on Weibo just because it was a fresh picture. I didn't expect the fans to misunderstand it so deeply?"

"There are also things about this hospital, which is even more outrageous..."

While talking, he handed the contents of the phone to Qin Li to see.

Standing between the two of them, Ji Li's ears were quickly dyed red, eating melons in front of the Lord, and being beaten up by the Lord himself... Although he didn't mean it, he was just a little bit ashamed.

Qin Li paid attention to the youth's appearance with his left light, feeling helpless and cute at the same time.

He smiled and explained to the content of the post, "I was injured and was hospitalized before. He came to the ward to visit in name. In fact, he asked the team of doctors to give him a closed needle in the waist, and then he was so tired that he fell asleep."

Yuan Caifei is very concerned about the filming career. He doesn't want his waist injury to affect his work. Every time he sneaks to the hospital for treatment.

Last time Qin Li was hospitalized, he simply used 'visit' as an excuse.

"I can't get along with him, it's just a fellow friend who can talk to each other." The latter half of the sentence was obviously said by looking at Ji Li.

"Ok." Ji Li glanced at the man, a subtle subtlety in his heart.

Yuan Caifei shook his head interestingly, "This text narration and background music, if I were not the person involved, I would have to be tricked into it. The imagination of these CP fans is too rich."

Since his debut, his imaginary CP objects in the entertainment industry have not been broken, and Qin Li is only one of them. Yuan Jifei's team can't stop it, and can only let these CP fans sprout themselves.

Yuan Jifei is very open-minded, and occasionally uses a trumpet to see the fun in the fan circle. In the mouth of CP fans of various factions, he has got married at least ten times, and the shadow clone is not as strong as him.

As soon as the voice fell, the staff walked in, "Three teachers, it's been fifteen minutes to go on stage, shall we check the table separately?"

"Ok."

"no problem."

...

At five o'clock in the afternoon, the live broadcast officially started.

In addition to the three actors who have received much attention in the movie, director Zheng Anxing also came to the scene.

In the webcast room, tens of thousands of netizens poured in. In less than three minutes, the number of online viewers approached 5 million.

--Moved and cried! Brother Li hasn't participated in variety shows for almost two years!

--Ingot Ingot Ingot! Yuan is no longer a beauty, I am here!

--叽里叽里! Zizai! Mom is here!

--The CP army of monarchs and ministers is coming quickly!

--The Song family never lags behind! Chong Zhaoer, let my brother buy you meat and pick grapefruit!

A series of barrage instantly filled the screen, enough to see the fans' love of the movie and the actors.

The host simply opened a scene and invited the four guests of today to take the seat- Zheng Anxing, Qin Li, Yuan Caifei, and Ji Li to take the stage in turn.