Chapter 60

Not long after the news of Ying's perfume award came out, Ji's Group and Chaoying Culture teamed up to buy this matter into a hot search.

Ji Li's fans are already in the sky, and they are eager to read Weibo topics and post reports on the award-winning perfume on various social platforms.

As a result, more and more netizens and passers-by have noticed this.

——I rely on? Times perfume contest? Ying's is too awesome!

——Perfume lovers are really stunned. Let me give everyone a popular science. Almost all the big-name perfumes that can be reported are selected from this competition standard. The competition is very strict. No Huaguo Perfume has ever won an award in the past!

——A brand certified by the official media? Surely the craftsmanship is fine?

—— I have seen a hot topic before, saying that Ying's perfume is a small workshop product? They also said that their face was bad after they used up the perfume. What happened?

Only then did Ji Li fans stand up, and they posted the screenshots that had already been sorted out to clarify these questions, and the tone was very modest and polite.

"I'm sorry to bother you, the previous bad rumors about perfume were deliberately fabricated. If you have a clarification post, you can read it!"

Netizens who eat melon have a lot of leisure time. Seeing that Ji Li fans are politely clarifying, they are naturally willing to click into the clarification post to find out.

I don't know the result, I laughed when I saw it-

The previous black hot search about Ying's perfume, the reading volume was very low, and it was bought by people at first glance.

In the hot search comments in the screenshot, it was not a newly created Weibo trumpet, or a fan of Xu Ziming who "changed his name and surname". What's more, even the information of the perfume brand was wrong, he just made up a piece of black material at random.

Oh, you really have no brains for a netizen?

But more is the evaluation and clarification of Ying's perfume by real consumers in the past.

Famous classical dance scholar Lin Qiuping: Congratulations to Ying's perfume for winning the award. From the beginning of their development, I have received samples from the brand. The taste is very sweet and the fragrance lasts for a long time. It is a real classical taste of China.

Guofeng Research Professor from a well-known university: I am sincerely happy to hear that Ying's perfume has won the award, as the research and development guide for the appearance of the perfume bottle. Ying Shi has exhausted his efforts not only in the perfume itself, but also in the outer packaging. I hope that every domestic enterprise can do the same and make our products of Huaguo carefully!

Guqin artist Menghui, master craftsman in the traditional porcelain vase industry, and classical music researcher...

These seemingly inconspicuous names are actually bigwigs from all walks of life.

They all stepped forward to prove their ‘conscience’ for Ying’s perfume.

Netizens kept eating melons, marveling at the great identities of the masters, and tacitly acquiescing in the corporate status of Ying's Perfume.

The four hotly searched topics, including "Ji Li's beautiful ancient style", "Ying's perfume won the international award", "Xu Ziming's endorsement statement", and "Funlan product design plagiarism", showed completely different style trends.