Chapter 75

Ten days after Ji Li rejected the TV series, a news broke on Weibo that "Jili played a big name and unilaterally terminated the crew."

After Baozi learned the news, he traced it back to the source as soon as possible.

Yesterday, that is Friday night, a netizen named "Little Momoi" posted a complaint on his private Weibo——

"Speech! Disgusting! When I was about to turn on the phone, I suddenly broke the contract with a big name. If I didn't shoot, I would not shoot. Do you really treat the entire crew as a monkey? The costumes are all modified according to someone's size, and now they all have to be overthrown and remade. Friends of the mentality modeling team."

"When I was chasing a certain TV show in the first half of the year, I had a good feeling for a while, and now the filters are all broken! The so-called dedication of the fans is just a hypocritical person. I really hope that the award will not be awarded to such people."

This blogger named Momoi is a makeup artist. He not only shares some beauty tutorials, but also occasionally uploads photos with different actors while working on the crew.

As a result, her Weibo account has gained a lot of attention.

Although Taoi’s Tucao content did not mention any celebrity’s names, it was immediately decoded by the fan circle girls because it involved keywords such as ‘the crew’, ‘first half TV series’, and ‘grand prizes’.

There are some and only Ji Li who meet these three conditions.

Although Ji Li hasn't released any work recently, the selection of the China TV Awards for "Popular Actor" is in full swing.

You know, this kind of list, which is simply more popular than the number of votes, is the easiest way for the fans to compete and create friction.

Therefore, after a fan of the opponent saw this Tucao post, they immediately took screenshots and fermented to other entertainment forums, secretly linking to discredit Ji Li——

"A big-name male star like Ji Li, who has no professional quality, should not be shortlisted for authoritative TV drama awards such as the China TV Awards. Even if they are shortlisted, they must be withdrawn from the selection list!"

When Ji Li's fans saw this kind of remarks, they were naturally frustrated.

"Did the blogger admit that it was a joke? You fans are eager to jump out and throw the pot! Funny!"

"Let Ji Li not participate in the award selection? Let’s talk about this popular actor's vote, our family has always been ranked first, okay? Please! Who is the author of the fake machine votes, which is not better than ours. People voted manually?"

Ji Li has always asked his official team to guide fans not to quarrel on the platform, and Ji's fans naturally obey the instructions of their idols.

Therefore, after encountering this incident, fans have never arbitrarily pinched apart from normal accusations and anti-criminal actions.

But the strange thing is that this blogger named "Little Momoi" jumped out early in the morning and said--

"Since I posted that Tucao Weibo yesterday, Ji Li's fans have been attacking me personally. Okay, since you want a real hammer, then I will give you a real hammer!"

"Yes, the majority of netizens guessed right, the star who played the big name is Ji Li. That Tucao Weibo is true, and I will not delete it!"

Under this new complaint on Weibo, there is also a record of chat coding.