Chapter 92 (New year's mess arc)

The original author, Cang Hai Yi Xiao, can be regarded as the best in the category of 'Suspense Detectives', and readers affectionately call him 'Uncle Cang'.

"Detective Night" has been serialized for four years, and five physical novels have been published in total. The benchmark for readers is huge.

However, the suspense category is subject to many restrictions, even if the copyright of the film and television is sold, it is difficult to adapt it properly. The copyright to the first novel of "Detective Night" was sold for two years before the start of the film and television.

Therefore, Uncle Cang is very important to this movie.

All book fans who follow Uncle Cang's Weibo know that the former will report to them on the movie situation every three to five, and it has always been an attitude of praise.

Even two days before the release, he was still on Weibo and called on fans to come to the theater to support.

In fact, half of the reason why the pre-sale box office of "Nightwalker" is so high is because of Uncle Cang's hard work.

After all, even a movie that the original author thought was ‘very good’, the adaptation must have been a success!

In order to smooth the filming of the next few films, book fans have responded to the call to buy movie tickets.

They rushed to the cinema to watch them excitedly, only to be half mad at the ‘messed’ movie.

What happened?

Did Uncle Cang collect the bad money from the producer, and blindly blinded him, even ignoring his own hard work?

Just when the book fans were puzzled and resentful, the original author Cang Hai Yi Su’s long complaint was smashed down, and he angrily made all the ruined truths known to the public——

It turned out that when the crew started filming, they hired screenwriter Shen Ming.

Shen Ming's reputation in the screenwriting circle is not that big. In the past, the script works were all small-cost films.

Knowing the great fame of the original novel, Shen Ming visited the original author, Uncle Cang, and actively and modestly discussed the details of the adaptation of the script.

It is said that the original author treats his own work like his own son.

Uncle Cang certainly doesn't want his work to experience magical changes. Faced with the humility of the screenwriter Shen Ming, he is also willing to spare time to discuss together.

In this process, he does not charge any penny.

The two worked hard for three months before they completed the first version of the script and handed it over to the film producer and director.

About a week later, the other party made a request for modification. They said that the suspenseful case of the film was too detailed and bloody, and it might not be easy to go through the trial and asked for a slight modification.

After Shen Ming learned the news, he and Uncle Cang conducted a new round of revision and creation.

A total of five versions have been revised before and after the script. Although individual parts are different from the original, under the personal control of Uncle Cang Hai, the overall story logic and character images are still standing.

The two parties happily reached a consensus on the script. Although there were twists and turns in the casting of the next actors, it was generally smooth.