Chapter 61 (Shooting Special Operations)

In the room, the major general and Xuebing were lying on the carpet in front of the sofa.

A dog and a cat were huddled together, and the black and white fur seemed to match each other. The two had only seen three or four sides, but their feelings were too good to be true. They licked each other and had a great time.

Qin Li stared at the major general and Xuebing, a subtle flash in his eyes.

He has to say that some fate is really destined.

"Brother Li, do you drink beer?" Ji Li looked at the man sitting on the sofa and asked embarrassedly while holding up the beer bottle.

Since receiving the role of "Chen Xi", in order to maintain his body fat and figure, he temporarily quit the habit of eating supper.

The refrigerator was empty at the moment, and even the two bottles of beer were left undrinked by the staff during the meal last night.

"Yes, take it." Qin Li responded with a smile.

Ji Li put down the beer and looked around the surrounding tabletop again, but did not find any corkscrew.

He was just about to go away and look for it. The next second, his wrist was gently grabbed by the man, "Don't look for it, sit down, the TV series is about to begin."

The man's palm is very hot, and the temperature seems to be directly transmitted to the limbs along the palms, causing a moving heart palpitations.

Ji Li looked down at the hands of the two touching hands, his voice stuck inexplicably, "But there is no beer yet..."

Qin Li chuckled and pulled the young man to his side with a slight force, "I'm optimistic."

He pulled out a necklace of irregular triangular iron pieces from his neck, and held the quasi-point of one hand to the bottle cap with ease, and his powerful wrist showed a momentary blue vein, which was faintly masculine and sexy.

In the next second, the opened bottle cap was accurately thrown into the trash can by Qin Li.

Ji Li took the beer bottle slowly, and said with a smile, "Brother Li, you are so awesome."

Opening the bottle cap is of course a trivial matter, but Qin Li is definitely the first person he knows who can make such an ordinary action fascinating.

No wonder Baozi said that among those gossip votes in the entertainment industry, Qin Li can always be elected as the first "target boyfriend". Just how many people can refuse this kind of inherent boyfriend power?

Qin Li was startled by his sudden compliment, and the smile at the bottom of his eyes was almost overwhelming.

He could only pretend to touch the wine bottle with the youth calmly, jokingly said, "This necklace looks ordinary, but it's easy to open the bottle cap."

Just in time, the TV drama theme song came to an end.

After taking a sip of beer, Ji Li returned to the TV screen and began to concentrate. Qin Li saw his side face focused on chasing the drama, and chose to be quiet and not disturb.

The live broadcast room just now became a port for synchronizing dramas online, and many viewers chose to stay and watch.

After the live broadcast, Ji Li immediately logged out of his account. It was in the normal tourist mode at this time, but he could still see the online barrage.

Ji Li always pays attention to the audience's comments and feedback, so he didn't plan to close the pop-up window.

The stuck point of the previous episode stopped when Xie Yan was surrounded by the male lead in the palace, so the beginning of this episode was the climax of the confrontation between the two sides.