Chapter 53

Adolf was so fascinated by Ji Li, he dragged Yu Fuya to talk for a long time, and wanted to ask Ji Li to be his lifelong advertising protagonist.

However, Ji Li, who is rooted in the film and television industry, is naturally unable to agree to this.

While Adolf deeply regretted, he pulled Ying Yuanjing and Ji Yunzheng to discuss for a long time.

"Don't you have two perfumes under your banner? How can you only shoot the flagship perfume now?"

"For the red perfume, I have already figured out what advertising theme I want to give Ji Li! Believe me, it will be twice as powerful by then."

"How about this? I don't charge money for the other advertisement. You only need to pay for the setting of the scene?"

"Oh my god, a spokesperson like Ji Li, are you willing to give him an ad? That's an overkill!"

Adolf got more and more excited as he talked, and in the end he almost changed his mind and paid for it out of his own pocket.

Ji Yunzheng is a thorough businessman, naturally willing to maximize commercial value.
He can be regarded as seeing the charm of Ji Li as a spokesperson. Since Adolf is willing, as the first party of Ji's, it is okay for them to pay more.

A group of people spent a total of half a day on the scene, and finally decided— Ji Li wants to shoot an advertisement for Tanrui Pavilion Zhongxiang's perfume, and the shooting time will be determined separately.

Today’s filming ended, Ji Yunzheng asked his assistant to arrange a hotel dinner for the whole team, which was regarded as a treat.

Qin Li and Qi An were pulled by Adolf and headed together.

During the dinner, many members of the team came to talk to Ji Li.

Fortunately, Yu Fuya was a competent agent. Soldiers came to cover up the water and earth. She unobtrusively blocked everyone who came forward to talk to her own artist.

The crowd ate and drank for nearly two hours before they left contentedly.

Adolf was drunk and was pulled back to the hotel room by his assistant. Before leaving, he greeted Ji Li with enthusiasm, "My muse is cute, I'll see you in the dream."

Hearing this, Qin Li coldened his voice without a trace, "I really should show Mrs. Manny what he looks like after being drunk."

Ji Li chuckled softly, "Brother Li, how do you go back?" The man drank at the table and obviously couldn't drive on the road by himself.

Qin Li replied, "Qi An called for the driver. Now I am waiting in the parking lot. I will go there later."

Ji Li nodded and received a text message from Yu Fuya in a blink of an eye. As soon as the dinner was over, the other party took the initiative to go to the parking lot to pick up the car, and Ji Li went downstairs and waited.

The elevator arrived in time.

"Wait." Qin Li grabbed Ji Li who wanted to leave, and stuffed a simple black round hand warmer into his hand. "I just bought it in the park. Since you are cold, you will stay. Keep your hands warm."

Ji Li looked down, looking at the heating that rose in his hands, and gradually, there was a touch of heat with the tip of his heart.

Seeing him deliver ice cream when he is finished, and afraid that he will hand warm hands when it is cold... a man can pay attention to such subtleties in time.

It's no wonder that Brother Li is so popular in the circle, and everyone must have received his care in their daily relationship.

Ji Li gathered the hand warmer and smiled softly, "Thank you Brother Li."