Chapter 57

The staff just got the news—

A few days ago, the team deliberately guided the abuse of fans in the fan group, but it was exposed by screenshots!

The most frightening thing is that even the two comments of extreme fans cursing Qin Li are also in the screenshot.

You know, the official fan base has always been rigorously vetted, and they have just been presumptuous.

Unexpectedly, there are black fans hidden in the group? I also took a screenshot of the message for the first time. If you don’t send it early or late, it happened to come out at this juncture!

There are already black and familiar topics of #BianJinFanWei# on the hot search, and the revelations of these group chat screenshots quickly attracted attention.

You know, Qin Li is not only a large number of fans, but also a must-see for passersby. This immediately ignited the anger of Qin Li's fans and netizens.

—Bian Jin? Which green onion are you? Take care of your fans' mouths! Let Qin Li die? Fuck Nyima, the man who my old lady has been chasing for ten years, want you to be cheap?

-Will surpass Qin Li in a few years? Sorry, passers-by find it funny. The fans are too uncomfortable, right?

—Looking at the entire entertainment industry, no actor fan dare to say this, right? Does anyone dare to disagree with Qin Li's god-level status? Is there a little bit of gold in the upper part of Bian Jin's movie? How many people have ridiculed the nomination for the award?

—Just tell fans not to post the stinking remarks in the group? Explain that group management thinks the same way privately? Fan Sui Zhengzhu, maybe Bian Jin is such a self-esteem.

—The friend upstairs, get rid of the possibility, he is! I belong to a certain film and television docking company. Before Song Director Song wanted to find him in a comedy movie, but the team rejected it with a **** script. If you don't pick up, you won't pick up, and you are disgusting.

Because of Qin Li's name, Bian Jin's popularity rose even faster. More people's ridicule sounded, and others directly scolded Bian Jin's Weibo.

On the Internet, all malice is magnified.

As the main character is cancer, fans insulted seniors, the team looked down on comedy movies and devalued...

Whichever one is said, it is an existence that will be ridiculed, ridiculed, and abused by other fans and industries.

Not to mention, Bian Jin's pink eye and black powder are only a lot more, these people seized the opportunity to publicize, and completely spread Bian Jin's notoriety.

Just as the Bian Ji's team was busy going round and round, An Qi's phone rang. It was the new film producer that Bianxuan had identified three days ago.

An Qi suppressed his anxiety and answered with a laugh, "Do you want to make a film? Hello."

"I'm planning to tell you, Bian Jin likes this movie script very much, we are planning to..."

"What, what?"

An Qi suddenly got stuck, and within half a minute, her face collapsed. Immediately afterwards, the other end of the phone hung up mercilessly.

There was a chill in Bian Jin's heart, and some did not dare to ask, "Sister Qi, what's the matter?"

An Qi saw the hero script in his hand and shook his head helplessly.

it is more than words.

After the new film crew learned the news on the Internet, they immediately cancelled the cooperation plan with Bian Jin, and did not want him, the original male starring!