Chapter 134 ✨ Mineral water ad✨

Because JiLi became the spokesman of natural mineral water, Director Adolf readily agreed to shoot the commercial ad.

After nearly half a month's negotiation, the two sides finally determined the official shooting time. In early April, Ji Li arrived in France with his economic team.

The dressing room was ready early in the morning.

As soon as Ji Li entered inside the dressing room and get something, Adolf's warm welcome was waiting here, "Oh! My muse is cute. After two years, I finally see you again!"
Ji Lisu was caught off guard at Adolf's bear hug, and hugged him back before two or three seconds to say hello, "director Adolf, long time no. Great to see you again."

Adolf smiled and loosened, looked at Ji Li from head to toe, and his eyes showed obsession, "Ji, you? Still so perfect."

"Look at this skin, it's great?! The water is so good that you want to take a bite!" This wasn't the first time they cooperated with each other so JiLi soon adapted to Adolf's warm and exaggerated words, "director, shall we start advertising this afternoon?"

"Of course, my team and I have stepped on the spot in advance and studied the light everywhere." Adolf poked Ji Li's chest, confident and looking forward, "don't worry, I can grasp your beauty! Only God knows how long I have been looking forward to our second cooperation!"

"Ever since you shot that perfume ad, other advertising models were almost unable to enter my eyes."

Over the past two years, Adolf has sent out countless invitations for advertising shooting to Chaoying, but all of them were rejected - because Ji Li was busy with the crew's shooting, he really couldn't spare time for those purposes.

Numbers of rejection were so many that in the end, even Chaoying's commercial cooperation department felt embarrassed.

However Adolf didn't feel annoyed at all, but still looked forward to Ji Li's cooperation with him again.

"Fortunately, the person in charge of natural mineral water knows that he invited me to shoot this advertisement, or else this would have been given to other directors, so I have to grab them out of my own pocket."

Adolf raised his head and completely regarded Ji Li as the first-class and excellent advertising protagonist is placed on the tip of his heart.

"Director Adolf, thank you for your appreciation of Ji Li." Yu Fuya thanked, "in fact, we are also looking forward to working with you again."
"Thank you, beautiful Ms. Yu."

Adolf's assistant approached and reminded, "director, I think Ji should sit down and do make up first. And you can talk again during the styling?"
"Of course."

The modeling team came up and pasted the modeling drawing map that have been stuck in advance on the side mirror. The main stylist observed the length of Ji Li's hair and asked, "is it OK to take a hair length of 4 or 5 cm, is that okay?"
"No problem." Ji Li promised readily.

Since the next spokesman's work, he naturally has to treat the advertisement carefully and shape the advertising role Adolf wants.
Adolf took a chair and sat down next to Ji Li. He asked, "Ji, Have you seen the advertisement I have sent to you? Have you planned it yet?"
Ji Li nodded.

The main scene was shot in a private castle in central France, which was found after discussion between Adolf's team and the brand. Because natural mineral water was originally supplied to the royal family, the shooting this time still had to start from the word "mysterious luxury", and medieval castles are the most reminiscent of these two points.

What else? In addition, Adolf also adopted a wonderful idea about the "localization of natural mineral water--

He has found different group performances from different countries, different genders and different ages. They will assist Ji Li in completing this advertising shoot.