Chapter 101

"Off shelf compensation?”

When the producer’s sun Changjiang heard this, his face became more ugly. He stared at Shen Yanda, who was stiff. He had no politeness or pursuit at the wine table last night.

Sun Changjiang took the assistant’s work cell phone and immediately dialed the leader of the TV station’s film and television procurement group.

At the beep of four or five seconds, the phone was connected.

“Hello.”

“Hello, is that President Jiang? It’s me, sun Changjiang. " Sun Changjiang’s face showed a somewhat hypocritical smile.

“Lao sun, you’ve hurt me badly this time!” President Jiang at the other end of the phone said angrily, “in order to put your play on file during the winter vacation, I said many good words to the leaders of the stage.”

He also offended the producer of another TV play originally scheduled to be released.

“It’s better now. There’s a lot of noise on the Internet today. I’m afraid you’re still a plagiarism play with conclusive evidence?”

“Shen Yanda, the old man, looks lofty on weekdays. He didn’t expect to be a loser who eats his ex-wife’s bonus!”

“Working with a crew like you, I’ve really had bad luck in my life!”

President Jiang’s taunts, one after another, fell into the ears of the three people in the conference room.

Shen Yanda’s face was green and red, like a changing palette.

They gave President Jiang a lot of money in order to release the play early through the back door.

Unexpectedly, the other party turned his face and didn’t recognize anyone now.
But Shen Yanda didn’t dare to object.

If you really annoy the person in charge of the TV station, the play “long song of the Southern Dynasty” and his previous investment, it will be completely wasted!

At this time, Sun Changjiang was too lazy to say good words for Shen Yanda.

When President Jiang at the other end of the phone stopped his anger a little, he replied, “yes, this is indeed the negligence of our crew and did not control the direction of network public opinion.”

“But there’s no need to get off the show, right? Everyone is in a mixed circle, and the denouncing heat of netizens will not exceed one week at most… "

Before he finished, President Jiang interrupted, “come on, you think it’s easy.”

“The superior wants to give the major satellite TV excellent and first. The audit document issued clearly says that plagiarism is prohibited. If our station continues to broadcast your play? This is not knowingly committed? "

The TV station that purchased the copyright of “long song of the Southern Dynasty” and broadcast it is Xiangjiang station. They compete with Haishi TV station for the position of “big brother of satellite TV” all year round.

This comprehensive “evaluation of the best and the first” means that the two TV stations are competing for “first”.

Originally, the ratings of “long song of the Southern Dynasty” were better than those of “red child detective” of Haishi station. The director of Xiangjiang station was still very satisfied. At the regular meeting last week, he also praised the vision of the procurement team.

This afternoon, there was a large-scale attack on public opinion. It was not only that the TV drama official blog and Shen Yanda’s microblog were scolded, but also that Xiangjiang TV station received a lot of complaint calls and threats from the masses——