Chapter 1: Secret Weapons

(A/n: **This season will have a combination of the ending of season 2 AND 3**)

"I can't believe we sat through all three Cyber Zombie Commando movies." I sighed, after Sam, Tucker, and I stretched. We were walking outside of the movie theaters one night, and I rubbed my tired eyes. 

"I could use a little less zombie, and a little more cyber, but that's me." Tucker said, placing his hands over his head. "I'm all about the cyber." 

Sam was looking around for anyone that was waiting for us. "Coast is clear, Danny." Sam said after a while. 

"Sweet..." Danny said. I looked down with my hand entwined with his invisible hand, until he turned himself visible. "No sign of Jazz?"

"No sign of Jazz." I reassured. 

"Good!" He said. "Ever since Jazz found out I'm fighting ghosts, she's been kind of-" Jazz arrived as if on cue in her vehicle. She screeched to a stop, and we winced. We watched as she hopped out of the car, and tackled Danny away. She pushed him against the wall, and he managed to strain, "Pushy..."

"Danny!" Jazz said, and shoved the Fenton Thermos at him. "Are you okay? Is (Y/n) hurt? You know you should never leave the house without the Fenton Thermos." She leaned towards Danny and whispered, "What if there's a ghost around?"

"There's no ghost around!" Danny defended. Sam, Tucker, and I just stared at them. "If there was, my ghost sense would go off."

When he gasped, and a blue smoke appeared from his mouth, Jazz crossed her arms. "Like that?" I asked, and he glared at me as if to say, 'You're not helping.' I sheepishly smiled at him. We heard the sounds of an engine go off and found Skulker streaking through the sky with his mechanical wings stretched outward. 

"Skulker?!" Tucker asked as Skulker eyed us.

"He's hunting you again?" Sam asked.

"Again?" Jazz repeated. "As in more than once!?"

Danny held up a hand and said, "Jazz, take it easy...There's a rhythm to these things: ghost attacks, we exchange witty banter, I kick ghost butt-" He planted a fist in the palm of his hand. "-and we all go home, having learned a valuable lesson about honesty or whatever such nonsense as I spend time with my girlfriend."

Jazz quickly pulled out her notebook and jotted the notes down, and I giggled. "Attack, banter, kick butt, lesson." She said. "Got it. So...why is he not attacking?"

"What?" Danny mumbled. We looked upward again to see that he really wasn't attacking Danny. He flew away, and took a different direction. "No attack?" I looked at him in dismay when he was totally peeved off about this. "He's ignoring me!?"

~~~

*Third person POV*

Skulker, after a while, turned invisible after reaching Axion Labs. He phased through the building to wander around and floated through several locked gates. He then pulled out a pair of glasses that showed what was inside the cabinets. As he scanned, he found what he was looking for, a bottle of Bloodstream Nanobots. 

The red pair of glasses disappeared into his ecto-skeleton, and he floated towards the cabinet doors. He reached inside and grabbed the bottle. "Bloodstream Nanobots?" Danny asked, spooking Skulker.

Skulker almost dropped the bottle and yelped. 

"What are Bloodstream Nanobots?" Skulker turned around and shot out a ghost net at Danny, trapping him inside. "Hey!" He tried to break through the net, but it was no use. Skulker ignored him and flew away. "Get back here!" Danny shouted. His whole body was surrounded by green ecto-energy, and managed to destroy the net. "You didn't even call me, 'Whelp'!"