Chapter 38: Women of Amity Park

*(Y/n)'s POV*

We went back to Danny's house, and we were going to wait for everyone else, but Sam, Jazz, and Mrs. Fenton were already there. Sam was in her camouflaged outfit as if she were training for boot camp. Jazz was in a backup dancer outfit, and Mrs. Fenton was still in her blue jumpsuit. "Whoa, what happened?" I asked as we gathered in the kitchen. 

Jazz pulled off a banana peel off her. "Ugh, I smell like I slept in a garbage truck." She scoffed in disgust. 

"You?" Sam asked, and she groaned in pain. I went over to the fridge and packed up an ice pack for her. "Ow, I think my organs are loose." 

"Well, at least you didn't have to work alongside Paulina on stage with Spectra." I grumbled, narrowing my eyes. 

"Ouch." Sam muttered, feeling sorry for me. 

"I can't believe that witch told me I had poor meal presentation!" I shouted, almost applying pressure a little too much on Sam's stomach. She started to wince without me realizing. "So I used parsley spray, is that a crime?!" 

"No, no it's not, (Y/n)." Mrs. Fenton said. 

"Women of Amity Park!" we heard Ember's voice echo through the walls of the house. 

Mrs. Fenton, Jazz, and Sam hurried to the control panel and Mrs. Fenton pressed a button. "Three to the Op Center!" She commanded, and then sniffed an aroma coming from her daughter. "And one to a shower."

"Thanks, mom." Jazz said, and we watched a tube fall down over them. They ascended and the tube disappeared.

"Come on, we better follow them." Mom said, and she also pressed a button on the control panel. Since my family has known Danny's family for a long time now, Mr. and Mrs. Fenton had my parents' voice recognition so they could access to things like this in the house in case of emergency. "Two to the Op Center!"

The tube covered us whole and the two of us ascended to the Op Center. The three of them were already looking out the window and we ran up behind them. We saw a big tour bus that had Ember, Spectra, and Kitty on top of it while a crowd of women walked beside it. Their eyes were glowing red as they held up different types of appliances. 

"We've only got two hours left before the spell becomes permanent." Sam said, and we turned to face each other. 

"I've got a plan that could work." Jazz said. 

"Uh, Jazz, why don't you let me and (Y/n) handle this?" Sam asked. 

"Right, because your plan worked out so great!" Jazz snapped, and Sam clenched her hands into fists.

"At least we didn't come up with the name called Ghost Getters!" 

"Girls!" Mrs. Fenton said, coming in between.

"Yeah, come on, Sam." I said, "Let's hear what Jazz has to say. I'm open to suggestions."

We all waited for her to explain. "It was Kitty's Kiss that made all the men disappear, right? So if we get her to blow another one, and Ember hits that same chord on her guitar, we can reverse the curse and break the spell!"

"But the spell makes the men disappear!" Sam pointed out, throwing her arms out in the air. 

"So, how do we get them back, Jazz?" I asked, covering Sam's mouth. Both our parents had a thinking face off to the side as they listened intently. 

"With the Maddie-(M/n) Mom-dulator!" Jazz exclaimed, pressing her hand on a button to a control panel. A tube falls down and we see the backpack with two side dishes on the top.