Chapter 35: Girl's Night Out

(A/n: Whoops, ive got a while away before hitting the Urban Jungle episode XD)

*Danny's POV*

Another night, another ghost fight this time with Johnny 13. Johnny was chasing me up the side of a tall building with his motorbike. The light at the front of his bike was shooting out beams of light at me and I dodged every one of them.

As we continued to ascend the building, I turned around. I gathered both my hands together to create a ghost ray, but Johnny wheeled his bike left and right of my shots. "So, Johnny!" I called out to him as I continued flying away. "You work alone now? Finally ditched that stupid shadow of yours-? Ah!" Johnny's shadow came out of nowhere, flying right into me.

He tossed me to the side and created a slingshot from another building using metal poles. I was bouncing off buildings and started to crash right into a billboard where Vlad's face was printed on it. I grunted in pain and looked at the art, "Wow," I shuddered, "Talk about urban blight..."

Johnny's shadow grabbed and pulled me away from the billboard towards him. "What do you want, Johnny?" I asked, glaring at him.

"Relax, kid, relax." Johnny said, leaning over his bike. "Im just throwing off some steam. Me and Kitty had a spat. What do you do when you and your cute girlfriend have a lover's quarrel?"

"What?" I asked, nervously placing a hand over my head. I was caught off guard. I didn't think I'd be having this conversation with another ghost. "Well, that's a little personal-. Look, Johnny. You can either go back to the Ghost Zone willingly, or I can make you go."

"Digging that tough guy act, Little Man." Johnny said with a smile. Then took a look at me. "I can see why she digs you, but don't worry, I'm gone." He wheeled his bike around and his shadow still holds a grip on me.

"And take the Dork of Darkness with you." I jabbed my thumb towards the shadow who growled at me, but my expression was unfazed. He ended up setting me down anyways and followed after his owner.

"See you and your girlfriend on the flip side, kid." Johnny said with a wave. "Hope you two don't go at each other's throats, and thanks for the game." Before they flew off completely, my finger pointed at the shadow who screeched in pain as I sent a single ghost ray at its back.

~~~

*(Y/n)'s POV*

"Danny, chop chop, boy, we've got a busy day!" I heard his dad call out from outside. Danny and I were still in his room. I was watching him get ready for the day.

"Come on, (Y/n)." Danny said as he placed a fishing hat over his head. He wore overalls over his usual outfit and I smiled. "I'll be back home before you know it. It's just a guy thing you wouldn't understand."

"Fishing is a busy day?" I teased, sitting on the edge of his bed and he came over to kiss me.

"We better get down there," Danny smiled, pulling back after a moment. "Don't wanna keep my folks waiting." He grabbed the fishing rod at the side of his room and grabbed the crate full of bait and hooks next to it.

We walked downstairs together, and I saw everyone plus Sam and Tucker outside. "Oh, hey guys!" I said to them and stood in between Danny's dad and Sam.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" They said, and Sam leaned over to me.

"Did you have fun?" Sam whispered to me, and I blushed.

"Sam!" I whispered, elbowing her. "Not in front of his parents..."

She smirked at me, and we turned our attention to his dad. "Ahh, floating, napping, and eating snacks out of a cooler." Mr. Fenton started saying. "It's not for the weak." He pulled out a fork and shoved it into his overall pocket in the front. "I think ill bring along the rest of my famous Flapjack Fentons!" I covered my mouth from gagging. He pulled out three pancakes with syrup covered and a few strands of hair over it. "Anybody want some more?"