Chapter 60: Nightmares

*Danny's POV*

"Must be nice getting others to fight your battles." I struggled to free myself from the Sleepwalkers. "Not so nice, though, when they lose." My eyes glowed bright blue again and I encased myself inside with the Sleepwalkers, throwing Nocturn off. I broke through by heating up the ice and an explosion went off. The ice spread out in the lab and landed in different areas. "Time to hibernate!" I yelled, launching myself at Nocturn. He did the same, and I flipped over his shoulder. I punched my fist through his ghost form, and ice crept up to him from my arm. I let go and flew backwards as Nocturn's body started forming into ice. I put both my hands together and destroyed Nocturn in a block of ice. "Haha. Sweet dreams. Now to wipe out those Sleepwalkers. But to battle an army, I'll need one of my own."

I headed back to Tucker's place, who was still snoring like a baby. "Okay, how do I remove that headset without lighting myself up like a Christmas tree?" I asked myself, and I went back to when I was in the Ghost Zone. "Wait a minute, something obviously woke me up and knocked this thing off me. Question is, what?" I went back to the dream I had, and pictured me and Sam about to kiss in the cafeteria, and I shook that thought out of my head. "Whoa, yeah. That'd do it." I looked over to Tucker and said, "Okay, I don't need to risk getting shocked to remove this thing. I just need to shock Tucker...inside his dream." I stood in front of his bed and placed my hands over my hips. "No big deal. I've overshadowed Tucker before. Just slip inside and...get inside his dream. No sweat. Look out, Tucker. I'm coming in!" 

I phased through Tucker and sure enough, it worked. I was looking around and it was daytime in Tucker's dream. I looked over to the side and saw he had a mansion with his own helicopter on a launchpad that had his name on the tail of it. He had a bunch of trucks, cars, and expensive ones at that surrounding a water fountain in front of me. "Nice, Tuck!" I complimented, looking at the cars that were spic and span. "Even your dreams have style!"

I went inside the mansion and looked down to see a man vacuuming the floors. I kept myself invisible as I heard Tucker's voice. "Can I interest you ladies in a beverage?" He asked two girls that looked like Star. "Say...chocolate milk?" I watched as he held up a remote and pressed a button. A whole fridge with cartons of it opened up. The two girls went over to grab a carton. "That will be all, Fenton and (L/n)." He said, as I saw a boy and a girl clean up the area in different places. 

"Yes, sir." Myself said to Tucker.

"Yes, my king." (Y/n) said, and my jaw dropped, and instantly I felt ticked off.

"King?" I whispered quietly, glaring. "Wait. I'm the janitor and (Y/n)'s his maid?!"

"Now, for some ambience!" Tucker said, and I made a sigh. 

"Hate to cramp your style, dude-" I started to say, giving him a blank and disappointed look. "Actually, no. I don't."

He started to kiss Star's hand and I placed my hand on his shoulder. "I can't neglect you, (Y/n), my pet." Tucker said, and that made me boil. 

"Excuse you." I growled, folding my arms at him. He stopped making kissing noises at me. "Seriously? I'm your janitor?! Do you have a thing for (Y/n), because I'm sure she'll be excited to hear about this one." 

Tucker started screaming, and something started to pull me out of his dream. I phased out of his real body and he sat upright, screaming some more. I smiled, knowing that had worked, but I was ticked of what I witnessed. "What happened?" He asked, placing his hand over his forehead. "Aw, man. I just had the worst nightmare ever!"

"Actually, you're now in a worse one." I said, frowning. "Come on, we have to free (Y/n) and Sam, and just so you know, I don't do windows." 

We flew back to my house, to pick up (Y/n) since she wasn't far away from us. I helped Tucker climb through the window and he went over to touch her helmet. He tried to take it off her, but he screamed in pain when he got zapped. I climbed through the window just as I saw what happened. "Whoops." I said, almost apologetically. "I probably should've told you that... My bad. Don't touch anything else. Now that I know how to do this, it'll only take a second."