Chapter 12: Masters of All Time

*(Y/n)'s POV*

I found myself running with Jazz to the Nasty Burger the following weekend. I needed to find Danny and urgently. The reason I was running with Jazz was because I thought he was with her, but he wasn't. So, when we found out the news, we burst out the door this morning out of fear. "Danny!" I yelled, throwing the doors wide open. "Run!"

Danny perked up and turned around to ask, "Run? Why should I run? Also, where have you been, (Y/n), we were trying to wait for you and-"

Jazz tapped on my shoulder and we nervously turned around to see their parents in retro 80s outfit from back in the day. Mr. Fenton held a stereo on his shoulder, and my parents caught up with them wearing similar outfits. "Dude!" They all said in unison.

Everyone in the restaurant was bursting into laughter.

Jazz sat down next to Sam and Tucker who quickly made room. Danny pulled me close to him down in his seat and we both slid down quickly to not get seen. "If anyone asks," Jazz said to Sam, "I'm related to you."

"Okay..." Sam agreed and crossed her arms. "You're going to have to be a lot less cheery."

Danny wrapped his arm around my head as he pulled me against his chest, and he covered the side of his face. All four adults walked over our table. "We're like totally late for our 80s night at the Material Grill!" Mom said as she patted the top of my hair. I leaned closer to Danny. We couldn't escape from embarrassment. Even after the first stakeout with our parents hunting ghosts together for the first time, they've been getting closer.

"But, we wanted to drop by because you like, totally forgot your wallet, man." Mrs. Fenton said, handing it to us.

"Uh..." Danny said as he took it away. "Thanks?"

"Don't mention it!" Mr. Fenton said. "We love you, man!"

Mrs. Fenton's arms came around me and Danny as she hugged us. She was very welcoming when we first arrived, and thought of me as another daughter a few months later. I really wish I had Danny's powers right about now...

"If we pass out, I give you permission to not resuscitate us." Danny said to Jazz as Mrs. Fenton's hug continued to crush us both together.

"Come on, Maddie, (M/n), (D/n)!" Mr. Fenton said and pressed a button on his stereo. "Lets crank up the tunes and moonwalk out of here!"

"Oh, just like our college days!" Dad said and they grouped up together. Mrs. Fenton finally let go, and I rubbed the back of my head and we cringed at them moonwalking away.

"Cheer up, guys." Sam said, as Danny facepalmed next to me. "Im sure theres a couple of kids at school who didn't see that."

Mikey, one of the nerds rushed over with a videocamera rolling. "Oh, this one's going straight to the Internet!" He shouted with glee.

I started to attack Mikey to grab the videocamera, but Danny pulled me back. He tried to get me to walk away and we hurried out of the restaurant while I thrashed around in his arms. "Let me go!" I said, "No one can see that!"

"Danny, (Y/n)!" Sam and Tucker said as Danny walked us out the side door. "Wait!"

Once Danny let me down, I turned around and started heading back inside, but he placed his hands on my shoulders to stop me. "Just once, id like to know what its like to live in a normal family!" I said. "Wouldn't you?"

"Yes, but you're about to take it out on a nerd who has only so much of his dignity left." Danny said frowning at me, and I sighed.

"Which neither of you will so long as you're part of a family who's supposed to take down Jack Fenton." A voice said and we gasped.

We looked upward to see Vlad Plasmius standing on a lamppost nearby. "Great..." Danny said. "More weirdness from our parents' college days." Danny transformed behind me, pulled me around him, and asked, "What do you want with us this time, Plasmius?"

Vlad fell to his knees and looked up at us worriedly and groaned. "The ecto-acne." He answered, changing back to his normal form. "Its back. Please, you two. Help me."

He reached out to us, and we gasped again.

"Help you?" I asked.

"Yeah right." Tucker said.

"Why would they wanna do that?" Sam asked.

"The last time you helped us, Plasmius, you manipulated me and my boyfriend." I said, angrily, and he gave me an evil smile. "Do you really think we'll fall for it again?"

"I thought you'd never ask..." Vlad said to me.

We saw him pull out a container from his suit and tossed it at me, Sam, and Tucker. The tube released a pink mist, covering the three of us whole. I started coughing from the gas and so did they.

"Help me find a cure or my fate is theirs." I heard Vlad say to Danny, but I couldn't see them. When the smoke cleared, we all looked at Danny, feeling very unwell.

We didn't know why we felt like we were down with the sickness, but then Sam and Tucker looked at me and started screaming. I was screaming because they did until I took a look at them, too. They had acne everywhere on their faces and I was frightened. I must've had the same reaction as they did and I bet I looked awful.

Danny looked at me worriedly and then he rushed over to Vlad to lift him off the ground. "Vlad, wake up." Danny said. "Tell me there's an antidote. Tell me you're bluffing. Tell me you won't hurt (Y/n). Just wake up!"

"Back off, ghost!" I heard Dad say, and a green goo substance shot Danny away from Vlad. I gasped when Danny landed in a pile of crates.

"Yeah, no one slaps around Jack Fenton's college pal!" Mr. Fenton said.

"Danny-!" Jazz hurried over to us until she saw our parents. "-must be around here somewhere...I'll go look for him!" When our parents watched her run off, they turned their attention to Danny again who disappeared. Then, I felt someone's hand fit in mine. Danny.

"Vladdie," Mr. Fenton said, poking at him. Him and Mrs. Fenton crouched down to him as his eyes were closed.

"Found him!" Jazz called out to her parents.

"Thanks for finding me!" Danny said happily, but then he frowned again.

"Whoa..." Dad said, and my parents were already examining me, Sam, and Tucker. Danny had to let my hand go as mom started taking care of me.

"We have an outbreak of ecto-acne." Mrs. Fenton said. "And there's only one place on Earth that knows how to treat ecto-acne!"

"Please say hospital, please say hospital, please say hospital..." I heard Danny whisper.

Then we found ourselves at their home, quarantined with a huge sticker that said, "Biohazard" on the side of the Fentonworks.