Chapter 26: The Finale

(A/n: This is the finale of season 2, but this story still continues!)

*(Y/n)'s POV*

I felt myself panicking, tugging the chains clasped around my wrists. I have to get out of here! I thought. But how?! I looked over at Danny to my right and we both exchanged worried looks.

Vlad had done it. He had made me mad. I couldn't believe they had placed me inside a pod with Danny to get him to morph! I looked over to Mrs. Fenton walking over to me.

"Mrs. Fenton!" I said. "Please, help us out!"

All she did was smile at me, and then I saw her body in the form of a hologram and my heart sunk. She looked over at Danny who said nothing and he was angry. She reached up and cranked the dial to number 3 on the side of my pod to activate it.

My chamber shocked me, and I felt electricity running through my body. I was crying out in pain.

Danny's eyes widened, and wanted to escape his pod to rescue me. He tried to free himself from the handcuffs, but they were clasped onto him tight.

"Well...?" Vlad came up to Mrs. Fenton as my screaming continued.

"Subject is still resisting morph, dearheart." Mrs. Fenton's A.I said. "I had to crank up (Y/n)'s dial for him to cooperate. She's taking the pain tolerance pretty well. Should I increase her dial?" Vlad nodded, and she cranks my shock level dial up to 5. The pain was too much for me.

"Stop, please...!" I cried, with my screaming growing louder. "Make it stop! It-it hurts!"

"Stop!" Danny shouted out of fear, "Stop hurting her!"

Vlad looked at his A.I, and nodded. She smiled, turning my dial down back to zero. My head dropped to the side and I was panting. My whole body was shaking from the aftermath, and I had beads of sweat dripping down my face.

Mrs. Fenton's holographic body walked over to Danny's pod and cranked his dial up to 7 this time. Danny screamed more than I did in pain. I knew he didn't want me sharing his burden. He decided to cooperate so I wouldn't get hurt anymore. Then, the monitor started blinking in alarm.

I was watching Danny trying to resist the transformation. "Containment chamber beginning to Overload." A.I Maddie said to Vlad, and suddenly the whole equipment exploded, with smoke popping out. "Oopsie! Has overloaded."

Danny's mid-transformation caused his chamber to explode and I gasped, looking away from pieces of equipment flying around. Vlad protected himself with a shield and once the smoke subsided, he walked over to see how he was. My chamber pod finally opened up, and I was released.

Danny, who was exhausted from the voltage, managed to hurry over to me as I fell to the ground. With what strength he had left, he picked me up with one hand supporting my back and one under my legs. I kept my head against his shoulder and looked away with my eyes closed tightly. My breath was shaky, and Danny carried me. Vlad shouted out of frustration as we escaped, "I will-!" Then, he turned to see Danielle floating before him. "Danielle...How-How long have you been floating there?"

"Am I an imperfection?" She asked with tears forming in her eyes. "A mistake?"

"What?!" Vlad asked, appalled. "Dearest! I wasn't talking about you...I was talking about the other clones!" She looked at the Prime clone who escaped from the pod Danny was in, and started dissolving into ecto-plasm on the ground. Danielle screamed in fear. "I know, it's horrible, isn't it? That's why I need Daniel's DNA. To stabilize you...My greatest creation."

"Really?"

Vlad nodded in hopes that she would fall for it. "But here's what I need you to do..."